Thinking about dentures?

Thinking about dentures?

Ask questions and find out what to expect from this new phase of life.

Post Question
(349)
Bone sticking out

I had my remaining 6 top teeth pulled just over 3 weeks ago and had immediate top dentures put in. Now on the front of my top gums, just on the side where my two front teeth were, I have bone pressing out, just under the skin of my gums, against the dentures. There’s one on each side and they’re ab

Problem

Russell Klein (DentureStore on Etsy): Legit Or Conman?

Hello, pleased to meet everyone. :)So, I'm desperate. I need dentures.While Googling, I stumbled across Russell Klein on Etsy. He does by-order custom dentures.Great reviews. Great prices. On the surface, he seems legit.The problem is . . .There's an infamous company that does the EXACT SAME thing a

Question

Appointment at Affordable Dentures and wondering what to choose

I just had 29 teeth extracted on Monday, December 13th and Tuesday, December 14th, and I didn’t get Immediate dentures from my oral surgeon. I have an appointment with Affordable Dentures near me, because I don’t want to wait for permanents for 6 months (or 6-8 weeks according to my dentist!) My que

Question

Scheduled 26 Extractions and Immediate Dentures, July 10th. What to expect??

I'm 43 yrs old and just scheduled my appointment for 26 extractions for July 10th. I will be getting immediate upper and lower dentures. I haven't smiled in almost ten years because of my teeth being so horrible. So I am excited knowing I will be able to actually look happy when I am happy but also

Question

Sameday dentures Medical card central Illinois

Help?!?! Every dentist I've been to gives you the runaround take a couple teeth a partial when all of my teeth are bad I have a gum disease my teeth are loose I want 27 extractions sameday dentures

Question

Price of Over Dentures /snap on's to implants in Mexico

Estimated costs & Time required:Implant Supported Overdenture (with 2 implants): $ USD 2,000-3,000Implant Supported Overdenture (with 4 implants): $ USD 3,200-4,000Implant Supported Overdenture (with 6 implants): $ USD 4,500-5,000Free X Rays Expires December 31, 2020Get Free X Rays with your app

Problem

Denture Removal Tool

Does anyone know where I can buy a Denture Removal Tool? I just got a new Immediate Top Denture on Saturday and am having a very difficult time removing and reinserting the denture. The soreness and pain associated with 8 extractions sites makes reinsertion of my denture very difficult. Removing the

Question

RUSSELL KLEIN IS A RIP-OFF!

Do not use Russell Klein. He will take your money & give you poor dentures.

Problem

Dentures are coming soon

Hello all. I just so happened to come upon this website and I felt it might be a safe place to share my concerns. After years of bad fillings, multiple PAINFUL abscesses and extractions, I was finally told that my teeth are beyond reasonable repair with decay and breakage and chipping. I started to

Question

Accepted Solution

Can you smoke and drink coffee still?

I had stopped smoking for over 20 years. I had two deaths in my family very close together and started smoking again. I’ve been smoking for about 6-8 months now. I don’t want to quit but know that I probably need to. Can you even smoke with dentures? Im getting 19 extractions and immedi

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More