Thinking about dentures?

Thinking about dentures?

Ask questions and find out what to expect from this new phase of life.

Post Question
(349)
Aspen Dental in South Lakeland, FL

The staff and dentist as the Aspen Dental in South Lakeland Florida are wonderful caring people. I had 9 teeth removed with a denture put in the same day. Each person I worked with at the office was patient, helpful and friendly. This will be my dentist office from now on. They made an experience th

Praise

BEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER TO SOLVE ALL YOUR MARITAL AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS.

My name is Rhiannon Van Ross, Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband. I thought that my marriage and family were ruined. I found your site and breathed a sigh of relief although I really didn't know how it worked. Not only did your Stop D

Question

What are the greatest online buying sites in the United Kingdom?

The top ten shopping websites on the onlineDiscountsCode UKDiscountsCode My Voucher CodesRetailMeNot's Voucher Cloud

Question

I would love some advice about getting dentures. I am 31 years old

I would love some advice about getting dentures. I am 31 years old and I have a genetic disease called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome that affects my teeth. My teeth have alway been bad and some of them have broken off all the way to the gum. So my Dentist says it would be best for me to get full dentures

Question

Speaking

I am 2 days new denture wearer my question is how long before my speech sounds right?

Question

Dentures? My options are not good.

My teeth are a mess due to 1. Bad dentistry when I was young (he drilled 14 teeth every visit and my parents never questioned it. This cause me to need root canals, crowns, a pulled tooth and a bridge when I was in my 20’s), 2. Bad genes…mom and dad had trouble but not as badly as mine, and 3. Lyme

Question

Not sure how to proceed

I’ve been trying to get my insurance back through my new job after losing insurance from being fired from my long time job thanks to Covid. I have at least five teeth on my front bottoms that I’m pretty sure need to be extracted, one with an abscess I’m sure. I have near panic attacks thanks to how

Question

Attracting customers

Hello. My sales department doesn't work very well and it's hard enough to attract clients. What to do?

Question

Switching from immediate slip-on dentures to post supported dentures.

Has anyone made the switch from immediate uppers to post supported ones? If so, did you gain any stability? Improved chewing function? Better drink/food taste? I hear it's a long healing process. What are the restrictions and what do you use/do/not do during the healing process? How severe

Question

Wil my dentures become easier??

. I'm 19 and just had dentures, I had a fall last year and hit my face. I'm on day 2 and there rubbing on the roof of my mouth. I also dont want to take them out only to quickly brush it and put back. Suppose to be going for a meal in two weeks what's The odds on me being able to eat (Partial de

Problem

Side Bar Conversation List

View More