Thinking about dentures?

Thinking about dentures?

Ask questions and find out what to expect from this new phase of life.

Post Question
(349)
Cleaning of Dentures

Do I have to leave dentures in water overnight after I clean them. ORcan I clean and dry them and leave them out DRY. Thanks.

Question

Getting dentures

I am scared to get dentures. I need 5 crowns every tooth I have left has a cavity. I need two partials and have one tooth in my upper left side. This is going to cost thousands of dolars and my dentist said the work may last 10 years. What should I do?

Question

How To Clean The Gums After Extraction?

Hi everyone.    I want to ask how do you clean your gums after full extraction and no teeth?    Go you still brush with toothpaste on your bone/gums after all your teeth are all gone?   How do you keep it clean?   How do you take care of your gums right after your immediate extraction?    It would b

Question

Dentures

Is it better to get immediate denture or wait for the gum to heal? Lou

Question

Can you tell me what are the reasons for Denture failure?

I want to know the reasons behind denture failure.

Question

27 with FULL dentures

hi all , im a 27yr old mum of 2 , currently on the road of full dentures . I recently had 12 back molars removed and am now waiting the 8 weeks of healing to get the fronts out and dentures in . Can anyone who has recently had dentures please tell me how its gone for you? I'm terrified , but both my

Question

When I get my permanent dentures will they be better then the immediate. Ones?

It's going on 5 months that I had my teeth pulled and immediate dentures. I still can't eat crap. I live on pasta, scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes. I can chew anything. I've tried but I think the teeth are crap. In about 5 weeks I go in to get my permanent ones. And they are suppose to be the t

Question

Bone trim

My gums are very uneven after 27 extractions and the bone trim in early Feb. 2020.Two weeks later permanent dentures in place. Will my gums ever even back out? I think My dentist did a terrible job. .

Question

How do you tell someone new (romantic interests) you wear dentures?

I recently had my remaining teeth pulled and some additional implants put in. I was fitted with immediate dentures that I have only just now two weeks later been able to put in.       They feel so weird! I was really looking forward to this procedure after several years (3-

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More