Thinking about dentures?

Thinking about dentures?

Ask questions and find out what to expect from this new phase of life.

Post Question
This Post is about people that have attempted to get to refunds from dentists when they got dentures that they could not wear

Many people on this blog have paid for dentures that they could not wearThey could not wear them either because they were too painful or because they did not fit in their mouths or they could not eat with themThis blog is to document their journey to get  a refund.  Please post here if yo

Idea

Switching from immediate slip-on dentures to post supported dentures.

Has anyone made the switch from immediate uppers to post supported ones? If so, did you gain any stability? Improved chewing function? Better drink/food taste? I hear it's a long healing process. What are the restrictions and what do you use/do/not do during the healing process? How severe

Question

JaylinsMom16

How are you're permanent ones. Are you getting Implants. Where did you go for your dentures? All your teeth gone??

Question

Wil my dentures become easier??

. I'm 19 and just had dentures, I had a fall last year and hit my face. I'm on day 2 and there rubbing on the roof of my mouth. I also dont want to take them out only to quickly brush it and put back. Suppose to be going for a meal in two weeks what's The odds on me being able to eat (Partial de

Problem

I have no teeth at all

Hello everyone & Happy New Year. It's almost 3 weeks now that dental surgeon took out all of my teeth. Life suddenly became very hard for me. The immediate dentures are painful and the upper one causes me to gag and mucus gets inside of it and it's disgusting. The lower denture comes out easy

Question

BEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER TO SOLVE ALL YOUR MARITAL AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS.

My name is Rhiannon Van Ross, Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband. I thought that my marriage and family were ruined. I found your site and breathed a sigh of relief although I really didn't know how it worked. Not only did your Stop D

Question

I have a decision of doing either full dentures or dental implants with dentures and doing snap-on or regular dentures. Which is better?

Hi I'm 35 years old and am in the process of having my teeth pulled for full denture but I have a decision of doing either full dentures or dental implants with dentures.. I'm trying to find out which kind of dentures like snap-on or etc. Please help? Also might have to go 5 months without teeth in

Question

Any possitive stories on getting dentures?

I was supposed to get 24 teeth extracted tomorrow, but the appt had to be moved to May. I can't wait to have them done.   I've been reading many posts on this site, and most of them are discouraging experiences.My dentist has assured, that even though I have to have some bone shave off on my l

Question

Temps. Waiting on my non jacked up pair...implants can't come soon ??

Ughh so not happy with my temps. Idk how I'm gonna do this for 8 months

Question

I'm almost 4 months in with an immediate upper denture

I go in next Tuesday for my hard reline its been a long 4 months, im currently using Fixodent glue and I hate the glue really bad, I wish I didn't have to wear glue but they will fall out if I don't, any words of advice I've been reading everyone's post and am grateful knowing I'm not alone

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More