Denture Cleansers

Denture Cleansers

Find the perfect product for cleaning and removing stains.

Post Question
  • •••
(53)
Is there a mouth was for denture wearers?!?

Ins there a special brand of mouthwash you can use while your dentires are in? I have been searching but coming up with nothing!

Question

My dentures make me look buck toothed

I had the rest of my teeth pulled out 8days ago. I got my new dentures that day. I was so excited that I would have my pretty smile again. Instead I went straight home and haven't left the house again. I'm so ashamed of the way I look. My teeth r crooked,they hurt so bad, and my teeth look so bad bu

Question

mold on dentures

spare dentures have mold on them , can't get it off . help !

Question

Removing Secure

I use Secure adhesive (it is sold under a different name in Australia) and I would like to continue doing so. My problem is in removing the product. It can be very persistent and if you miss a bit it dries rock hard like concrete. Is there a solvent that will remove this dried Secure?

Question

What is your opinion on best way to clean dentures

I have tried a variety of cleaning products including denture toothpaste and cleaning tablets, but I can tell that with the cost of these products along with adhesives, it is going to be pricey. Does anyone use homemade products like dish soap for brushing or vinegar, baking soda, salt, or hydrogen

Question

Stains on denture with soft liner

Does anyone know how I can get stains off of my uppers that have a soft liner? I was told not to use the tablets with a soft liner so I'm guessing I also can't use stain away. I'll be getting my permanents next month but still it's driving me crazy. Thank you in advance

Question

Hi All, anyone knows if there's a more effective cleaner for dentures than Polident and Fixodent please?

Hi All, anyone knows of a more effective denture cleaner than Polident or Fixodent please? Thanx.

Question

I’m looking to have my dentures white again.

So I’m wanting to make my dentures white again. They are having fading. I clean them everyday but still having discoloration. What do you use? I have looked online for home remedies. I have been some suggestions of using vinegar or bleach with equal parts water. Has anyone does this? Does it work?

Question

I feel hopeless and need some advice

Hi, I just 27 teeth removed and immediate dentures Saturday. I am only 34 years old and thought I was prepared, boy was I wrong. I had watched tons of YouTube videos and everyone seemed fine the next day. Not me. The plan was to be awake but the surgeon refused so I went under. When I woke up I was

Problem

Cleaning your dentures

How often should you clean your denture (full or partial) per day? I have a full denture on top but will have partials on the bottom shortly. New to dentures so I know I'll have a lot of questions down the road, this being the first one.  Thank you.

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More