Denture Cleansers

Denture Cleansers

Find the perfect product for cleaning and removing stains.

Post Question
  • •••
(53)
Is there a better, stronger adhesive that can be used to hold both top and bottom dentures in place simultaneously?

My first reline was only a few weeks ago. After the reline had hardened enough, the uppers wouldn't stay up. I asked my dentist whether I could keep them in my mouth with glue, and he said yes. My issue is that I've tried a number of different solutions and have yet to find one that works for both t

Question

Getting the upper denture back in over sore spots...Help please!

Hi. I am on day 4 with an upper denture. Had 6 final front teeth pulled Wed. Got my denture out--got a big canker sore above where the incisor used to be. Hurts like .... to get the denture back in. Tried anbesol, oxyfresh dental gel and 2 advil. Still cant get it in. Any suggestions would be

Question

Lockjaw

I got a full upper denture last summer. The last few weeks I feel like I can't open my mouth all the way. At times when I have, I feel like my jaw locks in place. I'm afraid it's going to unhinge or something. I've read after people get upper dentures they can get lockjaw or TMJ. Has this happened t

Problem

fixodent denture cleanser

We can't find Fixodent Denture cleanser anymore. Is it being discontinued?

Question

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage), Kraut (second marriage).

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage) (Kathy, Kat, Kasia) Kraut (second marriage) (Kathy, Kat, Kasia) Spouses: Ken Boreham Joshua Kraut Parents: Andrew Swierzbinowicz Beata Swierzbinowicz Chi

Question

Up date

Well had all my teeth pulled tues 10 10 at 3 pm everything went well had the local numbing. I went to aspen dental and have no complaints every one is great. Once teeth were pulled put temps in gave me antibiotic and pain pills witch in only used tues night to sleep. I have been taking antibiotic 3

Idea

Essay

Which company writes the most quality steppu the most nice price? Thanks in advance

Question

Cream removal

How do I remove denture cream after I remove them for the night?

Problem

Pelle Pelle Official Store

I've been looking for a pelle pelle official store for days and haven't been able to find one. I was planning on purchasing some jackets from the store, but one of my friends informed me that it had closed. I'm extremely upset and disappointed right now since I've been saving money for weeks to buy

Question

Best Orthodontist in Coral Springs

Get more charms to your personality by having the best orthodontics team. We have a bunch of advanced braces for all ages, including children, teen and adults. With the extensive range of metal braces and clear braces, you will get straight teeth faster and receive great fun during your treatment th

Praise

Side Bar Conversation List

View More