Denture Cleansers

Denture Cleansers

Find the perfect product for cleaning and removing stains.

Post Question
  • •••
(53)
I have a question about cleaning my new denture

I am new to having dentures and have a couple of questions. First, my dentist told me to clean my denture with a antibacterial hand soap, but I am not sure what kind to use. Second, she put some kind of cushion inside my denture to make them more comfortable and told me not to soak them because it w

Question

Brand New Apple Iphone 13 Pro Max 512GB

Item specifications:Brand new original,sealed in box,also comes with full accessories and 1 year international warranty,also ready to work with any sim card or network provided in any country... Brand:AppleModel:Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Storage Capacity:512 GBNetwork:Unlocked Operating System:i

Idea

ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB

Product Key Features:Memory Type:GDDR6APIs:CUDA, DirectX 12, VulkanMemory Size:24GBChipset Manufacturer:NVIDIAFeatures:RGB Lighting, Multiple Monitor Support, SLI/CrossFire Ready, LED Lighting, G-SYNC/FreeSync Compatible, VR ReadyCooling Component Included:Fan with HeatsinkPower Cable Requirement: 8

Idea

ten gran for implants

I went to the dental school here in michigan and found out it I need four implants and it will cost ten grand and that's not even with a new plate.

Problem

we used to beable to get fixodent denture cleanner what happened?

I would like to find where I can buy Fixodent denture cleaner?

Question

Care of Permanent Dentures

My upper denture is not removable, it is screwed into implants. My dentist told me to get a waterpik to remove food particles between the denture and gums. What is a non abrasive toothpaste I can use to brush with, denture paste is not for use in the mouth so need something like a regular toothpaste

Question

fixodent cleanser in DFW please?

cant find cleanser in stores in DFW. would like to find denture cleanser in store not online. I live in a large metroplex.  I did the store lookup and then looked on those websites for the results given, and they dont carry the cleanser, only the adhesive.  Is there someone that can confi

Question

Immediate denture hurting

I had my remaining 8 upper teeth removed and an Immediate denture put in 4 days ago. I couldn’t take the denture out myself so went to the dentist yesterday, she took it out and cleaned it for me and put it back in. It hurt sooo bad getting it out and putting it back in. She even used numbing

Question

Missing products.

Having been a user of fixodent products, I now find that the denture cleanser in not so on store shelves in the Montgomery & Fulton Co area of NewYork State . HOW COME .

Question

Has anyone use Paridex mouthwash

Has anyone used this mouthwash after extractions? I’m wondering if it will sting? thanks

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More