Denture Cleansers

Denture Cleansers

Find the perfect product for cleaning and removing stains.

Post Question
  • •••
V
REVIEW ON INSTANT LOVE SPELL THAT BROUGHT MY EX BACK TO ME IN LESS THAN 24HOURS

REVIEW ON INSTANT LOVE SPELL THAT BROUGHT MY EX BACK TO ME IN LESS THAN 24HOURS Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband of 17 years had an affair with a co-worker. He lied to me over and over again even made me feel like a fool for havin

Question

Goldshell KD5 18TH/s Kadena Miner 2250W ASIC Mining Machine with PSU and Cord.

+4915219230282 (WhatsApp 24 Hours) Price : $7200 USD Brand New – In Stock Manufacturer GoldshellModel         KD5Also known as KD5 Kadena minerSize         200 x 264 x 290 mmWeight         8.5 kgNoise level 80 dbFan(s)    

Question

Normalcy?

I had my top teeth surgically removed 6 days ago. I know it's early days, I do... but will there be a time when this weird upper denture doesn't hurt? Or feel normal? I have a lot of shame here. No one but my immediate family knows.    I would expect acute pain, aching, now. But please t

Question

How do i keep my dentures white

I want to keep my dentures white

Question

How should I store my immediate denture

I'm getting my permanent denture tomorrow, so I'm not sure how I should store my immediate denture in case I need to wear them for an emergency. I've heard keep them in a sterile solution, keep them in a freezer, and keep them in water. I don't really want to keep them in a freezer because I feel li

Question

New dentures

I had 9 pulled and dentures immediately placed on Tuesday after 24 hours I removed and rinsed with salt water. I've done that every night. My question is should I keep them out at night to help with healing? I honestly hate taking them out but I want to do what's best. Thanks for any info!

Question

Best Orthodontist in Coral Springs

Get more charms to your personality by having the best orthodontics team. We have a bunch of advanced braces for all ages, including children, teen and adults. With the extensive range of metal braces and clear braces, you will get straight teeth faster and receive great fun during your treatment th

Praise

Gross alert!!! Do your dentures get mold between liner and denture?

I clean my dentures with Efferdent soak, and I brush them with or without toothpaste when I brush the nubs still left in my mouth. But I have seen black areas that look like something is growing between the denture and the liner.  Nothing I try seems to get rid of it.  The only thing I ha

Question

New upper and lower partials

I'm 41 and after YEARS of bad teeth I finally made the jump and got upper and lower partials. It was around 4-5 month process. Several extractions and fittings. This past week my dentist removed my upper front 4 teeth and immediately put my partials in. After 2 days I finally took the upper one out.

Problem

Cream removal

How do I remove denture cream after I remove them for the night?

Problem

Side Bar Conversation List

View More