Skip to main content
Denture Living Community
Denture Cleansers

Denture Cleansers

Find the perfect product for cleaning and removing stains.

Post Question
  • •••
Removing Secure

I use Secure adhesive (it is sold under a different name in Australia) and I would like to continue doing so. My problem is in removing the product. I

Question

Normalcy?

I had my top teeth surgically removed 6 days ago. I know it's early days, I do... but will there be a time when this weird upper denture doesn't hurt?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carrots  

a month ago

Question

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage), Kraut (second marriage).

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage) (Kathy, Kat, Kasia) Kraut (s

Question

Gross alert!!! Do your dentures get mold between liner and denture?

I clean my dentures with Efferdent soak, and I brush them with or without toothpaste when I brush the nubs still left in my mouth. But I have seen bl

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

greg_nance 

9 months ago

Question

What is your opinion on best way to clean dentures

I have tried a variety of cleaning products including denture toothpaste and cleaning tablets, but I can tell that with the cost of these products alo

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

monica_wills 

9 months ago

Question

Stains on denture with soft liner

Does anyone know how I can get stains off of my uppers that have a soft liner? I was told not to use the tablets with a soft liner so I'm guessing I a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

monica_wills 

9 months ago

Question

Best Orthodontist in Coral Springs

Get more charms to your personality by having the best orthodontics team. We have a bunch of advanced braces for all ages, including children, teen an

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

monica_wills 

a year ago

Praise

Hi All, anyone knows if there's a more effective cleaner for dentures than Polident and Fixodent please?

Hi All, anyone knows of a more effective denture cleaner than Polident or Fixodent please? Thanx.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

theta_nw_coast_usa 

a year ago

Question

I’m looking to have my dentures white again.

So I’m wanting to make my dentures white again. They are having fading. I clean them everyday but still having discoloration. What do you use? I have

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

maureen_dennis 

a year ago

Question

I feel hopeless and need some advice

Hi, I just 27 teeth removed and immediate dentures Saturday. I am only 34 years old and thought I was prepared, boy was I wrong. I had watched tons of

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

tiffany_robertson 

a year ago

Problem