Denture Cleansers

Denture Cleansers

Find the perfect product for cleaning and removing stains.

Post Question
  • •••
Ultra sonic cleaner

I have heard dawn soap! But ca. I pit cleaning tabs in and let it run all night! Or do I just put dawn in let it run for a bit then soak in denture ja

Question

Gross alert!!! Do your dentures get mold between liner and denture?

I clean my dentures with Efferdent soak, and I brush them with or without toothpaste when I brush the nubs still left in my mouth. But I have seen bl

Question

Normalcy?

I had my top teeth surgically removed 6 days ago. I know it's early days, I do... but will there be a time when this weird upper denture doesn't hurt?

Question

Is there a mouth was for denture wearers?!?

Ins there a special brand of mouthwash you can use while your dentires are in? I have been searching but coming up with nothing!

Question

Immediate denture hurting

I had my remaining 8 upper teeth removed and an Immediate denture put in 4 days ago. I couldn’t take the denture out myself so went to the denti

Question

My dentures make me look buck toothed

I had the rest of my teeth pulled out 8days ago. I got my new dentures that day. I was so excited that I would have my pretty smile again. Instead I w

Question

mold on dentures

spare dentures have mold on them , can't get it off . help !

Question

Removing Secure

I use Secure adhesive (it is sold under a different name in Australia) and I would like to continue doing so. My problem is in removing the product. I

Question

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage), Kraut (second marriage).

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage) (Kathy, Kat, Kasia) Kraut (s

Question

What is your opinion on best way to clean dentures

I have tried a variety of cleaning products including denture toothpaste and cleaning tablets, but I can tell that with the cost of these products alo

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More