Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
C
No Bone or Gums To Hold Dentures

Hi everyone.  I’m going to need dentures soon because my gums have receded so much that you see the roots of my teeth, due to periodontal

Question

Teeth that want stay in my mouth

Hi I have had dentures in the top of my mouth that keeps coming out all the time want stay in my mouth they keep coming out even when I am trying to e

Question

Dentures Will Not Hold or Stay In

Hi Everyone. Does anyone has both bottom AND top dentures that do no hold in the mouth, does not stay in at all?   Even with adhesive?   Wh

Question

Using Sea Bond Liner

Hi.  Has anyone ever used Sea Bond Liner, rather than using paste like polygrip?   Does it hold your dentures in properly?   Is it be

Question

What Is The Best Adhesive in Canada?

What is the best adhesive for dentures to use? How do you get the adhesive off your gums and dentures?   

Question

Lost Teeth From Periodontal Disease

Has anyone lost their teeth due to periodontal disease? I’m about to lose all my teeth due to periodontal disease.   I still have all my

Question

Secure Denture Adhesive

I found a 2 pack of this on Amazon for under $9.00! I LOVE this stuff!! I started with Fixodent. Like this MUCH better! It doesn't run down my thr

Idea

Dentures and staying in mouth

I use fixedent and I use it 2 - 3 times a depending on what I eat or drink. Does not matter getting them realigned as I have done this and paid the mo

Question

Bonyf AG Olivafix and Denture Reline Kit - Semi-Clinical Trial

My products from Switzerland arrived today. Going to give the Olivafix a try tomorrow.I'll probably wait until the weekend to try the Denture Reline

Idea

Is an adhesive necessary when partial is tight

Is an adhesive always necessary?

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More