Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
Does anyone have any good advice on removing the soft lining from dentures to put in new? I have found an at home soft liner kit.

Does anyone have any good advice on removing the soft lining from dentures to put in new? I have found an at home soft liner kit, it works great! No trip to adjustments anymore!!

Question

Fixodent Plus True Feel

Has anyone tried the Fixodent Plus True Feel? I'm reading the reviews on the Walmart website and it sounds promising. Unfortunately I missed free samples being given away on bzzz.com. But maybe I'll get lucky and they will have travel sizes. FIXODENT REP ¥ It would be great if nothing else,

Question

Please new here. I can't find the website for comfort lining

HI,Im Jin, I saw post for new thermal denture adhesive. I want to buy, but cannot find the website address please help look for  comfort lining

Question

Poly grip strips great hold no mess

fixodent didn't hold so I went to the pharmacy and there was poly grip strips I put the three in like shown then I take one strip cut it in half and place one piece on the front of the denture and one small piece in the center. no gooey mess when they come out just take a soft brush to wipe any r

Praise

Cushion grip 2nd try

So it's been over 3 weeks since my extractions and as my gums have shrunk so has the effectiveness of my adhesive. I tried cushion grip the first week and because I was being impatient I thought it was a lot of hype. Today being labor day and having the day off I spent a little time with this produ

Praise

Is it a nerve?

I had all teeth removed a week ago and got immediate dentures. Well, come Friday, my dentist actually met me outside of office hours and adjusted my immediates.  Unfortunately,  my mother passed her horrible genetics to me,  so my dentist sadly explains to me, "you just don't really

Question

Accepted Solution

Removing Secure from Denture

I am on Day 21.  A few days ago, I began to use the adhesive named 'Secure'.  It really works very well, especially when I douse a little Polident Powder on top.  I only have a top denture and use it only on that.  At this point, I am only applying the the adhesive to the palate, until I am complete

Question

Swallow Adhesive?

Has anyone ever swallowed the adhesive by accident?

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More