Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
Any problems with Secure adhesive burning gums?

I've used Secure adhesive for a few months now. Today it burned my bottom gums for a few minutes. Anyone else have this happen? Never burned before this, just wondering.

Question

The Cushion Grip delimma

I went to reorder some Cushion Grip this week and found out, much to my horror, that it has been discontinued. I have been online trying to find something to replace it. The verdict is still out but I'm kind of excited about something I ordered from Amazon.com. I belong to their PRIME program, and s

Idea

Whats the best Denture Hold, Fixodent ect....

Need the best Denture Adhesive, anyone know which one works the best, long lasting and strong enough to eat an Apple.

Question

New Poligrip Cushion & Comfort

Has anyone tried the new https://www.mydenturecare.com/en-us/super-poligrip-denture-adhesives/super-poligrip-cushion-comfort/...  yet?I've been using Sea Bond Sheets, which work ok...I just get tired of having to cut a sheet to fit every morningI think I'd like to try something newThanks!

Question

Are Thermoplastic adhesives any good?

I just got dentures 3 weeks ago. I'm having a terrible time eating with the bottom plate in. It's secure until I eat, then all the adhesive mysteriously disappears and it flops around. I've seen some thermoplastic adhesives advertised, and they get mixed reviews, or phony reviews. I'd rather hear fr

Question

Comfort Grip big failure

I've been in temporary dentures for about a month now and nothing, and I mean nothing, holds my lowers in. This afternoon I tried Comfort Grip on my lowers after hearing all the glowing reports.  I followed the directions and my dentures immediately fell out.  So I tried putting more Comf

Problem

I have a problem with getting the adhesive out of my mouth when I remove my dentures. Can anyone help me?

I have a problem with getting the adhesive out of my mouth when I remove my dentures. can anyone help me?

Question

I have used fixodent for years. I I use way more than directed .could this be a cause for health issues

I have used fixodent for years. I use more than directed on label .alot more.I have been having health issues from small bowel obstruction to rectal bleeding.I heard that fixodent contains zinc and to much could cause health problems which it clearly says on tube but I never took time to read. I am

Question

Cushion grip feedback please

I have just ordered one tube of Cushion Grip as I have heard good reviews about it, and would like to trial it.   (It is on back order here in NZ, as it must have sold out quickly).  Presently I am using Secure adhesive (which is great) for my upper plate.  I am due to have a hardline

Question

How do I read the manufacture date on a tube of Fixodent?

I'm not sure how old the tube is. (I know you said it's good for three years from the date of manufacture.) How do I read the manufacture date on a tube of Fixodent?

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More