Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
J

Accepted Solution

Adhesive that holds after eating hot or cold foods

Please recommend a denture adhesive that will keep working after eating cold or hot food. I’m using Fixident Plus, which I like very much except

Question

What Food Do You Eat Without Dentures?

Hi Everyone.  I was wondering if your dentures are falling off and adhesive does not work,  what food do you eat without the dentures? How

Question

Densurefit

Has anyone tried Densurefit? If so, how was it?

Question

Weight Loss Anyone?

Hello everyone.  I'm on Day 24.  Full tops and bottom partials.  Very slowly but surely, I am learning how to eat.  There have been some successes and

Question

Pizzzza!! Thank god for secure

Hey friends!   good news! I was able to eat pizza today!!! My story isn’t as awful as some of you that had a bunch of teeth extracted at once. I had m

Praise

Denture adhesive

I feel weakness, loss of balance after using  adhesive for two weeks. Is it side effects? Anyone has experience?

Question

New Denture Wearer confused about using Dental Adhesive

I am new Denture wearer. I went to Aspen Dental and have both upper and lowers of the comfilytes. I do plan on getting snap in's in the future but I

Question

Glue taste and irritation

I've tried about 6 different glues and am finding they all give my mouth a sulfur taste after drinking. Is this normal? Also, the roof of my mouth is

Question

Lower dentures

I recently got lower dentures and from the beginning they have been so lose that if I try to chew or even sneeze they fall out of my mouth. I went in

Question

Help with immediate denture lowers

I don't know if anyone else has experienced an issue like this. Before getting dentures I had three implants on my lower left replacing molars.

Problem

Side Bar Conversation List

View More