Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
J
Denture “ In / out” pain

Getting my dentures in is painful especially the bottom one ( only got these just over a week ago ) had my extractions almost three years ago now  Like I said getting my bottom dentures in hurts like hell and getting them out is the same like when I get them out I have to take a few deep brea

Question

Full dentures fitted

Hi, I have now a full set of dentures, I had 2 partial ones in the past, as time has gone on my gums have receded and I got an abscess, as a result I have now lost all my teeth, the abscess was removed I have 3 stitches, full dentures were placed straight in after the procedure. The bottom set is l

Question

Dental adhesive

After wearing dental adhesive all day when removing my teeth at night I have very sore gums and I had my dentures over a year they fit very nice

Question

THE ORIGINAL CUSHION GRIP IS BACK!!!

Cushion Grip Has Returned To The Market And Available For Consumers To Purchase On The Website mycushiongrip.com or Purchase On Amazon Or Walmart. It's Back To A Reasonable And Affordable Price At $19.99/Tube. The Story Of How This Best Most Effective Thermoplastic Denture Adhesive After A Lengthy

Praise

Worried after first soft reline

I just had a soft reline done today on my immediate dentures. Because it is my first time, after my appointment I went to the bathroom at the dentist office and put adhesive to make sure they stay put. Later, before going to bed, I had the hardest time pulling them out, not to mention, the reline do

Question

4 days with immediate dentures just used Fixadent wish I didn’t

So I was going good just my top denture is too big. It was too big when they put it in my mouth. It falls down if I yawn or try to eat it’s annoying so I got some advice from someone to use fixodent on my denture at the top. I was against using it until my gums healed and now I’m so mad I tried it b

Question

Why so much leftover adhesive in my mouth

I've had my dentures for about 3 weeks. Haven't really found adhesive that holds the bottom plate in. I'm not putting that much adhesive on the bottom. Just what I seem to need to keep them in. As soon as I eat, they come loose. When I take them out to apply more I notice that there is no adhesive l

Question

Densurefit

has anyone tried DenSureFit and if so how did you like it

Question

My disappointment in Cushion Grip

After hearing all the wonderful reviews about Cushion Grip, I ordered some from Amazon and it finally arrived all the way to New Zealand today. Now to all those who LOVE this product, I trialled this so called wonderful tube, and I hate it, and am so disappointed.  My upper denture is loose, a

Problem

Is it okay to use Antibacterial mouth wash to soak my dentures in over night? Having a reaction to Poligrip, Fixodent n tablets

I have been having the worst experience with all types of Fixodent and Polident products. The abdominal pain and bleeding started the next morning, after my first use of each product. I just want to he pain to go away and figure out how I will be getting the dentures to stay in, as well as cleaning

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More