Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
H
s

s sasfasfgasfgasfgas asfasfsafsakhfaskfasfh

Problem

What denture brand do you recommend? I need new full dentures after 12 years please help!

My bottom denture broke and now am in the market for a new pair after 12 years. Do you have any recommendations for brands / types to consider? I wen

Question

Reline

So I’ve some adjustments to my denture (full upper) and now they won’t stay in even with adhesive...I have been advised to only use it on

Question

Teeth being removed and having a top denture

Hi everyone so I’m having to have my last 3 teeth removed from my top line, but the dentist has said he is worried that the denture won’t

Question

How Do You Eat Without Dentures?

Hi Everyone. I read a lot about how dentures will not stay in place even with adhesive.  Some of you said that you cannot even wear your dentur

Question

Bottoms dentures

This drive's me nuts when my bottom dentures come unglued I have had them for one year. My tops stay in so much better. I dislike when I'm eating an

Problem

Gorilla glue for dentures

We just got our shipment of Secure denture adhesive today and my wife Sherrie tried it on her lowers. She loves it. She has been eating pecans. She at

Praise

Yellow Stained-Denture

So, here’s what’s happening. The inside of my top denture is turning yellow.  What I’m wondering is if the adhesive is causing

Problem

partial dentures

can i use fixodent on metal partials?

Question

Dentures are Hideously Big and They Hurt

I've been wearing dentures since I was 26 years old. That was just the upper. Then, in my late 40's, I had to have my remaining 8 lower teeth extracte

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More