Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
Where can i find cushion grip denture cream? I have never seen it.

Question

DenSureFit Update

I'm on day 16 or so with DenSureFit in both my Upper and Lower Denture.DenSureFit suggested I add a bit more product to my upper and it is AWESOME!No Adhesive and I can chew gum and eat almost Anything!I used to use a little Secure on my Permanent Uppers.... NOT ANYMORE.I want this company to succee

Idea

Goldshell KD5 18TH/s Kadena Miner 2250W ASIC Mining Machine with PSU and Cord.

Goldshell KD5 18TH/s Kadena Miner 2250W ASIC Mining Machine with PSU and Cord. +4915219230282 (WhatsApp 24 Hours) Manufacturer GoldshellModel       KD5Also known as KD5 Kadena minerSize         200 x 264 x 290 mmWeight         8.5 kgNoise le

Question

ADHESIVES Fail

I have used for a while - within the last month I have had to use adhesives to my lower plate. The minute I drink something above 60 f/15.5 c the adhesive releases and I have a mouthful of hot liquid and floating lower plate. I am looking for recommendations as I understand that Gorilla Super Glue i

Question

New to the denture community and need advice

I just had my last top 8 teeth pulled 4 days ago and got immediate dentures, I cannot stop smiling as it has been about a decade since I smiled last. I am 34 years old and very happy I made the leap forward. Now with that said, I go back in 4 days for adjustments but in the meantime I find myself ne

Problem

Whete to buy

Where do I buy these

Question

Hello, New to the denture world here. I have been using both fixodent and ploygrip, not together...LOL

Hello, New to the denture world here. I have been using both fixodent and ploygrip, not together...LOL anyway my question is what is the best way to get the stuff out of your mouth when you pull your teeth out? I have been using my finger to scrape it out , can be painful.. I have tried cloth and ti

Question

Denturefit

I got my dentures in October and my mouth immediately started shrinking which caused my denture to be SO loose I couldn't wear them without a tremendous amount of adhesive which I hated! Found Denturefit online and after reading all the reviews decided to try and let me tell you this stuff is AMAZIN

Praise

Overdentures

Has anyone ever heard of overdentures? Or does anyone have them? They are dentures with dental Implants underneath dentures.

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More