Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
Suction Dentures

I would like to know if any one knows of a dentist in the united states that makes the suction dentures . This procedure was started by Dr Jiro Abe. W

Question

Fixodent will not stick to denture?!

I work in a dental office and I have a patient that is having trouble with Fixodent, or any other adhesive, sticking to her denture! Any suggestions w

Question

Swallow Adhesive By Accident?

Has anyone ever swallowed the adhesive by accident?   

Question

How I remove denture adhesive from gums and pallet (I use Secure but this can work for others)

I see this question A LOT on this forum so I will start a brand new thread on the method I use to remove Secure or other "Cream" Type adhesives from m

Idea

Does Fixodent powder adhesive have an expiration date?

There is a code on the box. however, I do not know how to read (if that is the expiration date)

Question

Not Sure What To Do...

I've had a full upper and partial lower close to a year now. Up until a few weeks ago, no problem. Now however...I changed from the adhesive I was usi

Question

Bad tasting adhesive

I'm a relatively new denture wearer, I've had both upper and lower for about a month. I've run into a problem... I've tried 3 different types of fixod

Problem

Advice Please Dentures

Hello everyone, my name is David S, and I am a denture owner. I have a full top, and a partial bottom. Let's just say, that my past caught up to me. G

Question

My dentist begin using Fixodent Powder on day 2 of Immediate Dentures

My dentist started applying powder adhesive day 2 of my extraction and immediate dentures. Is this normal?

Problem

Dental Implant

I am working to get implants. My dentist told me he will use MIS implants. Just wondering if any of you heard of this brand? Thank you. 

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More