Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
W
Expiration Date

The Lot Number on my Fixodent is 1266GT. Can you tell me the expiration date?

Question

New Denture Wearer confused about using Dental Adhesive

I am new Denture wearer. I went to Aspen Dental and have both upper and lowers of the comfilytes. I do plan on getting snap in's in the future but I have not hardly worn my dentures because they are so uncomfortable and awkward.  Just recently the dentist put in a top liner and advised me to u

Question

Where can I pay

Where can I pay a visa map?

Question

Feedback on Cushion Grip and Pros/Cons

I was thinking about trying cushion grip for my upper and lower dentures and wanted to know if anyone has tried it. Can anyone give me the pros and cons?

Question

Accepted Solution

Temporary denture doesn't fit and looks goofy

My concern is if that is an indication of what the final product will be like. My initial understanding was that I get a temporary denture before the full blown hybrid and then a few tweaks are made before the final product. The temporary denture doesn't fit in my mouth, I look like a squirrel weari

Problem

Had teeth pulled and full top and bottom immediate dentures yesterday.

Swelling is starting to go down and teeth are moving. I am almost 24 hours out so I will be removing them to rinse for the first time. Can I use a little adhesive to keep them still?

Question

Why isn't Fixodent working?

I am not impressed with Fixodent. Have been using this adhesive for 4-5 years. The last 2 years when I eat anything that had sugar in it. I.E. Oatmeal cookie the adhesive dissolves completely. Anyone else having problems? I do follow the directions.

Question

Adhesives and eating

I'm on day 10 after 19 extractions. I have immediate dentures. I only have 2 stitches. I use powder adhesive but my lowers just won't stay in place. Also I still can't eat anything with my dentures in. Can anyone give advice on how to learn to eat?

Question

Fixodent Ultra....

Possible allergy? So I have great fitting dentures. Normal Fixodent lasts an entire day. I saw the Ultra and thought "Who doesn't want even MORE hold?" and bought several tubes. Me... that's who. It didn't hold any better at all. They are ALL going in the trash. I used this crap once. It oozes wors

Problem

Upper denture stuck, Help please

I used Fixodent Plus for the 1st time on my dentures over 24 hours ago and last night I was able to get my lower out but still can't remove my upper. I've tried warm water, hot water, hot coffee and mouth rinse several times and so far it isn't budging...any other ways possibly that I can get a mo

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More