Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
Smell under immediate Dentures

I had all my top teeth removed yesterday and an immediate denture fitted. When I take it out to clean it smells absolutely horrendous. I keep getting

Question

Is it a nerve?

I had all teeth removed a week ago and got immediate dentures. Well, come Friday, my dentist actually met me outside of office hours and adjusted my

Question

Accepted Solution

Removing Secure from Denture

I am on Day 21.  A few days ago, I began to use the adhesive named 'Secure'.  It really works very well, especially when I douse a little Polident Pow

Question

Swallow Adhesive?

Has anyone ever swallowed the adhesive by accident?

Question

Adhesive not lasting

I had extractions mid March, received temporary upper 5 days later. not even 2 months later and I am having to use adhesive multiple times daily

Problem

Removed Pallet from Upper Denture

Got dentures but they insisted on giving me an upper pallet, blocking tongue from roof of mouth. I bought a Dremel Tool and used the plastic cutter w

Idea

My tongue rubbing my bottoms also

I am in the same situation. My tongue seems to rub on my bottom dentures so much that I have to take them out. My top ones, I press up against them,

Problem

Tight denture

My partial upper denture is too tight and hurt

Question

Dentures without pain meds?

I just found this forum and I'm so glad. You are all my heroes.  My mom had dentures and had loads of problems with them, hence my reluctance to

Problem

Sore tongue

My tongue is staying really raw is anybody else have ing this problem I am using the fixodent plus do you think this could cause it or is it from f

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More