Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
S
Why is my fixodent a bright pink colour

My fixodent is Bright pink in colour does anyone know why?

Question

Your forum by the dental workers earning their incomes from people needing dental changes from the factory and who have been mislead

35 years of dentures and zinc products to glue dentures in place!! Your forum I now realize is for your benefit!! I liked reading and researching and now checked into your spontaneous answers to people me questions. I know you will probably block me now. Shame on you!!

Idea

Brand new tube keeps clogging up

Brand new tube threw out last one because of same problem. I've been using Fixodent for close to 15yrs. Since this smaller tube design came out after using once or twice the tube keeps clogging because it get's hard at the tip have to use a long pin to clear it two or three times for it to flow agai

Problem

Fixodent original changes

Has anyone else noticed the colour is a dark pink  .It's annoying my palate and gums with the taste . Anyone else having problems with it 

Question

Denture adhesive

I got full upper extractions and immediate temporary dentures yesterday. The bleeding has stopped and I am not in a great deal of pain. How soon can I use denture adhesive. They fall out every time I talk or drink or eat. The place I got them done NEVER answers the phone. They did not give any info

Question

Only about 2 weeks in

Do you ever stop sounding funny when you talk? This has been pretty traumatic for me. I’m only 47 and have a full upper denture. Between how i look, how i sound, and not being able to eat real food. I just got my first soft lining came home all excited to eat chicken and when i bit down on one side

Question

No Bone or Gums To Hold Dentures

Hi everyone.  I’m going to need dentures soon because my gums have receded so much that you see the roots of my teeth, due to periodontal disease.    I have bone loss and no gums at the roots of my teeth.     Did anyone had this problem before they had dentures? &nbs

Question

This Jazzy New Teeth Thing...Help PLEASE

I just got my set of immediates 3 days ago. I now can't get ahold of my AWESOME denturist due to it being 3am Sun morning. I totally forgot I suck my tongue!! Have forever to be honest. How easy would it be to break them? I'm really concerned....or should I be? I can't take them out. The Dr takes t

Question

Clean Adhesive Off Dentures

Hello. I want to know what is the best way to clean adhesive off your dentures and in your mouth?   What kind of toothbrush and toothpaste do you use to clean the dentures?   I heard that using regular toothpaste will damage the dentures because it’s too abrasive.   

Question

Swallowed Adhesive?

Hi everyone! I’m asking again, has anyone ever swallowed the adhesive by accident?

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More