Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
S
clogging

Does anyone else have the problem of the adhesive nozzle clogging while using Fixodent Scope adhesive? it doesn't happen daily but does happen quite often.

Question

Removed Pallet from Upper Denture

Got dentures but they insisted on giving me an upper pallet, blocking tongue from roof of mouth. I bought a Dremel Tool and used the plastic cutter with a little olive oil to cut out the center pallet.  I used a Dremel sanding drum to smooth edges.  I had no Dremel experience whatsoever b

Idea

Denture

Learn on Living with dentures

Question

Denture got stuck during hard reline

During a hard reline my dentist got my top plate stuck in my mouth and he had to cut them out. Some how the denture got air bubbles in the reline material and caused them to get stuck in the roof of my mouth. He had to give me 6 shots to numb my gums so he could cut them out. My gums are now so so

Problem

Broken

My ex crushed my dentures to keep me from leaving...I made it out, broken body and all. I am saving for new one's. How do I go out in public and not just look at the ground praying someone doesn't see...much less try to find someone to talk to?!?! I leave the house as little as possible but I live i

Question

Help

Why have I been in the dark about the zinc problem with fixodent I have truly been using this product for probably 30 years!! I have many health problem fibro so they say but my body aches non-stop, nausea, always exhausted, my lega arms and back are very weak always!! I can say that I do use A LOT

Question

Avistar Denture adhesive

I came across this while searching for Secure on Amazon. Anyone ever tried it?  If so how does it compare to Secure and the other leading adhesives.  https://www.amazon.com/Denture-Adhesive-Cream-Pack-Application/dp/B07HL93D37/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8...

Question

How I remove denture adhesive from gums and pallet (I use Secure but this can work for others)

I see this question A LOT on this forum so I will start a brand new thread on the method I use to remove Secure or other "Cream" Type adhesives from my gums and pallet. First, if you use only powder, you generally don't have this issue as it pretty much dissolves by the end of the day.Some have sug

Idea

Please help any advice on protruding aka monkey mouth please help

I had 11 teeth extracted yesterday and already had a top partial in that might have well been a full plate it was like 8 teeth on it well now since then pulling the teeth and putting in both top and bottom dentures my bottoms are fine my tips are fine in the sense of pain or anything like that it's

Question

Reline

I would like to know after you get your first reline do your teeth fit better? I got my teeth removed at the end of November 2021 so I have to wait until June 17th for my first reline but I was having so much trouble I went back to the dentist and he added a temporary reline and they still don't fit

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More