Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
Cushion grip feedback please

I have just ordered one tube of Cushion Grip as I have heard good reviews about it, and would like to trial it.   (It is on back order here in NZ

Question

How do I read the manufacture date on a tube of Fixodent?

I'm not sure how old the tube is. (I know you said it's good for three years from the date of manufacture.) How do I read the manufacture date on a tu

Question

Does anyone have any good advice on removing the soft lining from dentures to put in new? I have found an at home soft liner kit.

Does anyone have any good advice on removing the soft lining from dentures to put in new? I have found an at home soft liner kit, it works great! No

Question

Fixodent Plus True Feel

Has anyone tried the Fixodent Plus True Feel? I'm reading the reviews on the Walmart website and it sounds promising. Unfortunately I missed free

Question

Please new here. I can't find the website for comfort lining

HI,Im Jin, I saw post for new thermal denture adhesive. I want to buy, but cannot find the website address please help look for  comfort lining

Question

Poly grip strips great hold no mess

fixodent didn't hold so I went to the pharmacy and there was poly grip strips I put the three in like shown then I take one strip cut it in half and

Praise

Cushion grip 2nd try

So it's been over 3 weeks since my extractions and as my gums have shrunk so has the effectiveness of my adhesive. I tried cushion grip the first wee

Praise

DenSureFit Update

I'm on day 16 or so with DenSureFit in both my Upper and Lower Denture.DenSureFit suggested I add a bit more product to my upper and it is AWESOME!No

Idea

Side Bar Conversation List

View More