Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
I share my experience as a denture wearer on YouTube

If anyone is in need of information from someone who has struggled with tooth decay, received dentures (at age 26) and went on to receive the all-on-4 implants, i'm your girl! I've been documenting my experience since 2 weeks post-extractions in 2010. I know the struggle so i'm very passionate about

Praise

Smell under immediate Dentures

I had all my top teeth removed yesterday and an immediate denture fitted. When I take it out to clean it smells absolutely horrendous. I keep getting an awful taste too. I saw the dentist today to help take it out for the first time and he didn't mention it as being an issue but I feel it's gotten w

Question

I just got my new upper partial denture a few days ago and have a couple questions

I just got my first upper partial. Metal plate type. It fits really well the bite feels natural and hey its great to chew food again. I dealt with the speech issues the couple days and Im speaking normally again. My problem is and I know this might sound a little gross but is there anything that can

Problem

Denture Adhesives

Hi, Is there an effective adhesive that does not become nauseating when it's time to remove the dentures? I've tried a few, but they cause me to gag trying to get them out of my mouth. Also, I have a snap-in lower denture that doesn't stay in well. If someone can recommend an implant provider that

Problem

What Food Do You Eat Without Dentures?

Hi Everyone.  I was wondering if your dentures are falling off and adhesive does not work,  what food do you eat without the dentures? How do you manage to eat?   I’m going to have the same problem when I lose all my teeth.

Question

Doesn't work

Just tried this product for the first time. Followed all the instructions to the letter. Waited three hours before anything in my mouth. I drank a small glass of Chocolate milk and before I finished it, My lower dentures came loose as if there was nothing holding them in. This product is totally ine

Problem

I need some advice too...

Help learning how to eat...or if my dentures are to blame.

Question

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max brand new and unlocked.

Brand New Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max is brand new, Unlocked, Sealed with 1 year international warranty. We sell in Bulks Order. Minimun Order - 1 unit. Shipping is done worldwide through FedEx/DHL/UPS. For All Kinds Of Gadgets: Phones, Laptops, Cameras, Game Consoles, TVS, Home Theater, Graphics Ca

Idea

Implants for lower denture

Few questions on this, Who had two implants fitted to hold the lower implant in and I need feedback does it work? Does it hurt to have them as I have a great fear of dentists? I had my dentures now a few weeks and I don't feel the feeling of being natural will ever happen. Am I wrong or not? The

Question

Fixodent is worthless

After two cups of coffee, this stuff completely dissolves. How are they still in business???

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More