Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
Any problems with Secure adhesive burning gums?

I've used Secure adhesive for a few months now. Today it burned my bottom gums for a few minutes. Anyone else have this happen? Never burned before th

Question

The Cushion Grip delimma

I went to reorder some Cushion Grip this week and found out, much to my horror, that it has been discontinued. I have been online trying to find somet

Idea

Whats the best Denture Hold, Fixodent ect....

Need the best Denture Adhesive, anyone know which one works the best, long lasting and strong enough to eat an Apple.

Question

Hello, New to the denture world here. I have been using both fixodent and ploygrip, not together...LOL

Hello, New to the denture world here. I have been using both fixodent and ploygrip, not together...LOL anyway my question is what is the best way to g

Question

New Poligrip Cushion & Comfort

Has anyone tried the new https://www.mydenturecare.com/en-us/super-poligrip-denture-adhesives/super-poligrip-cushion-comfort/...  yet?I've been u

Question

Are Thermoplastic adhesives any good?

I just got dentures 3 weeks ago. I'm having a terrible time eating with the bottom plate in. It's secure until I eat, then all the adhesive mysterious

Question

Comfort Grip big failure

I've been in temporary dentures for about a month now and nothing, and I mean nothing, holds my lowers in. This afternoon I tried Comfort Grip on my

Problem

I have a problem with getting the adhesive out of my mouth when I remove my dentures. Can anyone help me?

I have a problem with getting the adhesive out of my mouth when I remove my dentures. can anyone help me?

Question

I have used fixodent for years. I I use way more than directed .could this be a cause for health issues

I have used fixodent for years. I use more than directed on label .alot more.I have been having health issues from small bowel obstruction to rectal b

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More