Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
What is the best adhesive for dentures

Question

Being made fun of for wearing dentures ( seriously hurts)

Have you ever been made fun of by a someone you love? Made fun of for something you have no control over? Let me tell you about my now again 2 X ex girlfriend. We used to date for 4 years and live together. But she cannot take the fact that I wear dentures. I do take them out every night. We're su

Problem

Too sensitive, still healing, to use adhesives

Week 11-12 post-op and several extraction sites are still open, 'craterous' wounds, slow healing. Immediate full dentures have always felt simply " too tight ", too much pressure on the healing wounds, and thus our concern about pressure in the implants. Also, no way would we use any adhesive crea

Problem

Snap ins and still having a problem

I have had two studs placed in my bottom gum to hold the denture but the back won't stay down what can I do? I have tried fixodent but it don't hold

Problem

My dentures dont fit cant afford new ones

I have never been able to wear the ones i have

Idea

New product coming soon

I saw a new product coming to the market. I called and it is supposed to be available January or February of 2019.  BONDEZZ.COM It says adhesive free.  Great testimonials.  I'm going to give it a try.

Idea

Bondezz: Sent off check in mail for samples of Bondezz

Interested in others' results from/with Bondezz --?

Question

I bought Adhesive From Wish... So you don't have to.

I bought Denture Adhesive from Wish to give it a try, so you don't have to. Find out how it does. There's a denture update in there too! https://youtu.be/lyeWK96F090

Idea

Side Bar Conversation List

View More