Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
MY touge has started getting very senitive to taste and food is this becasue i'm leaving my dentures in over night for long periods of time?

MY tongue has started getting very sensitive to taste and food is this because i'm leaving my dentures in overnight for long periods of time?

Question

Space in back of upper denture always collects food. Is that normal?

I never got temp dentures. Went immediately to permanent. Had 4 adjustments and a liner but still don't fit right.  They feel like plastic, don't cut food when I try to chew, food is constantly getting underneath in the rear of the upper denture because there is a gap between the roof of my mo

Question

How to get rid of the denture adhesive!

After I got my first top denture ... the worst thing, other than not being able to eat very well was that AWFUL denture gunk to hold them in, even the powder! I tried everything I thought, hot water, cold, mouthwash, etc. Well I got a sore throat and was gargling with warm/hot salt water and BING

Question

47 male dentures suicide

47 yr old male,had to have top and bottom plastic nhs dentures. I haven't had a relationship for years because my teeth were bad, so bad, so much pain, and now I strongly, frighteningly feel life is over. My face has changed. I know I sound ungrateful and angry. I'm so scared of being on my own for

Problem

Fixodent Ultra With Ultra Thin Tip~IDEA

I love Fixodent...I use Fixodent Ultra & Plus. It would be great if the Ultra Max Hold came with an Ultra Thin Tip.  It would be so much easier to apply and I know this would cause the company a loss but it wouldn't take as much either. I would gladly pay more for the ULTRA THIN TIP added

Idea

Almost a week in with full dentures...

13 EXTRACTIONS AND FULL DENTURES I just got full dentures. I had 8 teeth on top and 5 on bottom extracted. 4 of those were almost falling out on their own. I've had bad teeth since 13 (I'm only 40 now) and dentures were inevitable. FOOD I haven't tried eating with them at all. I take them out an

Question

Almost 2 weeks with having dentures and I have a question!

Friday will make 2 weeks since having my upper dentures in. Same day I had 8 top teeth pulled. My dentures are somewhat lose one day the next very lose. My dentist says he doesn't want to adjust them until in two months in because of the gums changing. My question is this- currently I use adhesive

Question

Mini implants for lower denture?

I am 35 and have full upper and lower dentures. It has been 2 Years for the upper teeth and 1 year for the lower. I have never been able to eat with my dentures. I’m considering getting 4 mini implants to support my lower denture. These implants will only be placed in the front. I am wondering if an

Question

I found a denture adhesive that works

Here is the link for a product called Avistar Strong Hold Denture Adhesive Cream:https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HL93D37/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&p...Here is the guarantee they offer: Money back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, w

Praise

Loose Dentures. Help!

Hello everyone, Glad to be part of this community and maybe offer my help to anyone interested. I am a full time dental lab tech specializing in making dentures. I have made hundreds of dentures, relines, repairs, etc. I am new to blogging, but have written a few posts on Dental Town. Here is o

Idea

Side Bar Conversation List

View More