Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
Is there a better stronger adhesive to hold both top and bottom dentures?

I just had my first reline a few weeks ago. Uppers wouldn't stay up well after the reline hardened enough. Asked dentist if I could use adhesive to keep them up in my mouth and he okayed it. My problem is that I went through a lot of products and still have yet to have one solve for both top and bot

Question

Is there a better stronger adhesive to hold both top and bottom dentures?

I just had my first reline a few weeks ago. Uppers wouldn't stay up well after the reline hardened enough. Asked dentist if I could use adhesive to keep them up in my mouth and he okayed it. My problem is that I went through a lot of products and still have yet to have one solve for both top and bot

Problem

Stomach pain and nauseous, dry mouth and excessive thirst.

I have to use the cream over the entire tunnel area of the dentures. I'm scheduled to go monday for a reline but until then its at least twice a day i have to apply the cream. My mouth is excessively dry and i drink over 200 ounces to quinch it. Which leads to other issues. Now my stomach is nauseau

Question

I need help with my dentures.

I need help. I finally was able to save up the money to get my Set of dentures after 15 years And now I can't find anything to help hold them in without costing more than I'm able to afford. It took everything to just get them. I have Appointment in November to get them adjusted but it's crazy how

Question

does anyone else have the constant taste of glue in your mouth

does anyone else have the pro blem of constantly tasting glue in your mouth from the fixodent that i use it is horrible and dont thik it will ever go away any advice on this

Problem

Honest opinions

How do these dentures look on me. I hate the poofyness on my top lip area. Why do they look poofy. Do I need to take them back in to make it thinner? And my dentured are not straight. Just got these yesterday. Do they start looking natural?

Question

how do i comment

why did you change the tubing or the opening was so happy with the small opening if i wanted a poly grip type of opening i would of bought it. please switch it back to the small opening way easier and way better

Question

Cushion Grip back on the market....!!!!

Yes cushion Grip back on the market . Now Cushion grip belong to USPharma Ltd.Please check the below link who are waited for this.www.mycushiongrip.com

Idea

Does Fixodent still make, "Fixodent Plus" No Zinc Added?

I've used Fixodent Plus with no zinc added for some time but no longer see it available in stores or online. It worked very well and had almost no zinc. I will miss it if gone. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More