Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
Honest opinions

How do these dentures look on me. I hate the poofyness on my top lip area. Why do they look poofy. Do I need to take them back in to make it thinner? And my dentured are not straight. Just got these yesterday. Do they start looking natural?

Question

how do i comment

why did you change the tubing or the opening was so happy with the small opening if i wanted a poly grip type of opening i would of bought it. please switch it back to the small opening way easier and way better

Question

Cushion Grip back on the market....!!!!

Yes cushion Grip back on the market . Now Cushion grip belong to USPharma Ltd.Please check the below link who are waited for this.www.mycushiongrip.com

Idea

Does Fixodent still make, "Fixodent Plus" No Zinc Added?

I've used Fixodent Plus with no zinc added for some time but no longer see it available in stores or online. It worked very well and had almost no zinc. I will miss it if gone. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Question

MY touge has started getting very senitive to taste and food is this becasue i'm leaving my dentures in over night for long periods of time?

MY tongue has started getting very sensitive to taste and food is this because i'm leaving my dentures in overnight for long periods of time?

Question

Space in back of upper denture always collects food. Is that normal?

I never got temp dentures. Went immediately to permanent. Had 4 adjustments and a liner but still don't fit right.  They feel like plastic, don't cut food when I try to chew, food is constantly getting underneath in the rear of the upper denture because there is a gap between the roof of my mo

Question

How to get rid of the denture adhesive!

After I got my first top denture ... the worst thing, other than not being able to eat very well was that AWFUL denture gunk to hold them in, even the powder! I tried everything I thought, hot water, cold, mouthwash, etc. Well I got a sore throat and was gargling with warm/hot salt water and BING

Question

47 male dentures suicide

47 yr old male,had to have top and bottom plastic nhs dentures. I haven't had a relationship for years because my teeth were bad, so bad, so much pain, and now I strongly, frighteningly feel life is over. My face has changed. I know I sound ungrateful and angry. I'm so scared of being on my own for

Problem

Fixodent Ultra With Ultra Thin Tip~IDEA

I love Fixodent...I use Fixodent Ultra & Plus. It would be great if the Ultra Max Hold came with an Ultra Thin Tip.  It would be so much easier to apply and I know this would cause the company a loss but it wouldn't take as much either. I would gladly pay more for the ULTRA THIN TIP added

Idea

Side Bar Conversation List

View More