Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
Just wanted to share a good denture experience!!

I'm 24 and just had my remaining 28 teeth surgically cut out and dentures immediately placed three weeks ago. I had impressions made before I had my teeth removed. Then the following week I went into surgery, and woke up with a full set of dentures in place. I had to have my bone shaven down as we

Praise

DenSureFit?? Anyone

Has anyone tried this ? It's $49.95 a tube.. I am still desperate for help. Still struggling. I hate my denture I'm 13 months into this disaster. It has not gotten any BETTER. 10 relines, 2 sets, dentist, oral surgeon, prosthodontist. I am not a candidate for implants. This has ruined

Question

Fix Odent with zinc

I have been using fixadent for 4 months, recommended by dentist. Just recently became terribly ill with nausea vomiting headaches body pain blurred vision and dizzy. Dr said oh you have vertigo, never examined me, just made this assumption based on symptoms.  I took the meds he gave me but was

Problem

Where can I find the expiration date on this product?

I use the fixodentPlus. I just do not see an expiration date. Please assist

Question

s

s sasfasfgasfgasfgas asfasfsafsakhfaskfasfh

Problem

What denture brand do you recommend? I need new full dentures after 12 years please help!

My bottom denture broke and now am in the market for a new pair after 12 years. Do you have any recommendations for brands / types to consider? I went to Aspen today however have seen some bad reviews online and now am concerned that might not be the route to go.  They recommended ComfiLyte fo

Question

Reline

So I’ve some adjustments to my denture (full upper) and now they won’t stay in even with adhesive...I have been advised to only use it on the roof as my sockets are still healing. The denture tech is useless and didn’t do a temp reline at my app even though I told him there is no c

Question

Teeth being removed and having a top denture

Hi everyone so I’m having to have my last 3 teeth removed from my top line, but the dentist has said he is worried that the denture won’t stick properly I.e there’s not enough space for suction for the plate to fit comfortably. with my currently plate I have tried poly grip - fixo

Question

How Do You Eat Without Dentures?

Hi Everyone. I read a lot about how dentures will not stay in place even with adhesive.  Some of you said that you cannot even wear your dentures.   How do you eat if you cannot wear them?     What food do you eat and cannot eat?    

Question

Bottoms dentures

This drive's me nuts when my bottom dentures come unglued I have had them for one year. My tops stay in so much better. I dislike when I'm eating and my bottom dentures come unglued some things hurt hitting your gums when your eating and they gule gives up on you.

Problem

Side Bar Conversation List

View More