Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
is Lower denture suppose to go under the tongue like a ramp almost?

Immediate Denture help

Question

Hi everyone. I had all my teeth pulled and got immediate dentures. Also type 1 diabetic so slow healing

It’s been 12 days since extractions and now just able to keep dentures in for a little bit at a time. The top fit okay but bottom litttle loose. I still have a bit of swelling I have a spot from an extraction last year on my lower. I was wondering if I could use one drop of grip to keep the b

Question

Lower denture floating - adhesives not working yet

I just had 18 teeth pulled 3 weeks ago and there are still "holes" from where the teeth were. I've tried a couple different adhesives but they only last for an hour or two and then they start floating again. I've only tried pastes. Any suggestions? Would powder or the sea bond things work better?

Problem

Can you put Comfort Grip over soft liner that dentist put in?

Cushion Grip over soft liner?

Question

Is there a better stronger adhesive to hold both top and bottom dentures?

I just had my first reline a few weeks ago. Uppers wouldn't stay up well after the reline hardened enough. Asked dentist if I could use adhesive to keep them up in my mouth and he okayed it. My problem is that I went through a lot of products and still have yet to have one solve for both top and bot

Question

Is there a better stronger adhesive to hold both top and bottom dentures?

I just had my first reline a few weeks ago. Uppers wouldn't stay up well after the reline hardened enough. Asked dentist if I could use adhesive to keep them up in my mouth and he okayed it. My problem is that I went through a lot of products and still have yet to have one solve for both top and bot

Problem

Stomach pain and nauseous, dry mouth and excessive thirst.

I have to use the cream over the entire tunnel area of the dentures. I'm scheduled to go monday for a reline but until then its at least twice a day i have to apply the cream. My mouth is excessively dry and i drink over 200 ounces to quinch it. Which leads to other issues. Now my stomach is nauseau

Question

I just got my new upper partial denture a few days ago and have a couple questions

I just got my first upper partial. Metal plate type. It fits really well the bite feels natural and hey its great to chew food again. I dealt with the speech issues the couple days and Im speaking normally again. My problem is and I know this might sound a little gross but is there anything that can

Problem

Side Bar Conversation List

View More