Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
headaches

Does anyone suffer with headaches from the adhesive? Or is it just me??

Question

Feedback on Cushion Grip and Pros/Cons

I was thinking about trying cushion grip for my upper and lower dentures and wanted to know if anyone has tried it. Can anyone give me the pros and cons?

Question

Ok I havent complained in awhile.

I keep thinking it will get better. I had all teeth pulled last April of 2016. Got my permanent dentures in October 2016. Been to the dentist a few times for them to adjust or whatever. I still cant really eat. Easter came and I couldn't chew the ham ( I love ham). Family wedding came, couldn't eat

Question

Gagging and Coughing

I've had full dentures two years   I cough hard and then begin to gag when wearing them. I tried using Fixodent Plus which made them feel secure and noticed the gagging was less. But I still can't wear them for more than three hours. I can't even use them for eating. The dentist has told me

Problem

New bottoms, need some advice

. I’m exactly 2 weeks out today. I have had uppers since I was 24 years old due to a condition I’ve had with my teeth. I have done everything possible to keep my bottoms, but without dental insurance I had to get them removed and had a new upper. It was only 20 YEARS OLD. yuck!!!! I was too focused

Question

Denture Adhesive

I waited a long time before getting dentures. My Dentist made me wait about 5 months for my mouth to heal. Best decision I think. My oral surgeon was great, and my dentist was top notch. He worked hard to give me natural looking dentures (not chicklet teeth). I love them and they fit wonderful. I u

Idea

Disappointed with my mail order of Cushion Grip

Didn't receive my mail order of Cushion Grip. On Saturday, I get an email @ 12:04 (I'm still @ home) saying "delivered in/at mailbox". I look outside my door, no package. Go straight to my mailbox - no package. Mail lady arrives @ 4pm I ask her if she has a package or envelope for my address - she d

Problem

Issues with wisdom teeth, help!

Hi guys this is my first time posting here, sorry if this isn’t the right place! I am 21 years old and had 22 extractions, my entire upper set of teeth were removed and partial lower. I now have dentures and have struggled the entire time adapting to them, the fit on the temporary and permanent s

Problem

Lower Dentures will not stay secure when I eat. Has anyone used Cushion Grip and can they can eat with them?

I have a full set of dentures and problems with my lower dentures staying in when I eat. I am now trying Cushion Grip because I have tried Secure, Fixodent, Poly Grip, and none will hold my bottom teeth in when I eat. Does anyone else have this problems? How did you fix it?

Problem

Immediate dentures

I had all my top teeth pulled 3 days ago. Overall im doing ok. When should i leave my dentures out all night? I really hate the feeling of them being out. Also there is a really sore spot on my gums when i put the dentures back in after cleaning. It hurts so bad getting them back in. Any suggestions

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More