Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
(599)
Bad tasting adhesive

I'm a relatively new denture wearer, I've had both upper and lower for about a month. I've run into a problem... I've tried 3 different types of fixodent and have ended up with a nasty metallic/ chemical taste in every instance, including fixodent free. I'm tired of spending money on products tha

Problem

Advice Please Dentures

Hello everyone, my name is David S, and I am a denture owner. I have a full top, and a partial bottom. Let's just say, that my past caught up to me. God has since introduced two beautiful young boys into my life, and I could not feel any more blessed. I do not live in my past anymore, but my past is

Question

My dentist begin using Fixodent Powder on day 2 of Immediate Dentures

My dentist started applying powder adhesive day 2 of my extraction and immediate dentures. Is this normal?

Problem

Dental Implant

I am working to get implants. My dentist told me he will use MIS implants. Just wondering if any of you heard of this brand? Thank you. 

Question

HackerOne Test

XSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Question

Powder adhesive

How do I use powder adhesive and does it work good for anyone?

Question

Any one ever had problem with Fixodent,making u sick to stomach

I got my dentures 2 weeks ago been using Fixodent and for last 2 weeks i been sick with my stomach and have diarrhea!

Question

To great idea

I just read your story what a great idea using the dremel set up , I have a small hacksaw and tried cutting in to to that hard plastic it just wouldn't cut through so I'm glad I ran across your idea and thought wow what a great idea,  so thank you for your post I'm going down to Walmart now to

Idea

Ultra with scope?

I cannot find fixodent ultra max hold with scope anywhere. Has it been discontinued?  It is pretty much the only one that actually holds my upper in place.

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More