Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
Denture color changed inside

So I googled if you have a bad gag reflex to try spraying the roof of mouth and throat w a coughing sore throat spray to help w gagging. Didn't exact

Question

Fixodent ultra

Hi I’m from Australia just wondering if any other Aussies have been able to purchase fixodent ultra. This stuff is amazing, we are very limited

Question

Please help any advice on protruding aka monkey mouth please help

I had 11 teeth extracted yesterday and already had a top partial in that might have well been a full plate it was like 8 teeth on it well now since th

Question

Dentures Do Not Fit Properly (3 years waiting without teeth before getting my 1st set/now on set 2 w/ bad lowers)

I also have terrible fitting lower dentures that I have to adhere and put back in at least 3 times daily. I also didn’t get my dentures for 3 years d

Problem

HELP..! 13 days since full extractions and wisdom tooth surgical removal.

I thought by now I would have made some sort of progress, but no I haven't .... Seems like everyday it just gets worse... More pain, more tenderness .

Question

headaches

Does anyone suffer with headaches from the adhesive? Or is it just me??

Question

Feedback on Cushion Grip and Pros/Cons

I was thinking about trying cushion grip for my upper and lower dentures and wanted to know if anyone has tried it. Can anyone give me the pros and co

Question

Ok I havent complained in awhile.

I keep thinking it will get better. I had all teeth pulled last April of 2016. Got my permanent dentures in October 2016. Been to the dentist a few ti

Question

Gagging and Coughing

I've had full dentures two years   I cough hard and then begin to gag when wearing them. I tried using Fixodent Plus which made them feel secure

Problem

New bottoms, need some advice

. I’m exactly 2 weeks out today. I have had uppers since I was 24 years old due to a condition I’ve had with my teeth. I have done everything possibl

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More