Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
NB
Full dentures fitted

Hi, I have now a full set of dentures, I had 2 partial ones in the past, as time has gone on my gums have receded and I got an abscess, as a result I

Question

Dental adhesive

After wearing dental adhesive all day when removing my teeth at night I have very sore gums and I had my dentures over a year they fit very nice

Question

Precision hold and seal tip

So I have been wearing full upper and lower dentures for a little less than a year and my lower dont fit exactly right and the only way I can wear th

Problem

THE ORIGINAL CUSHION GRIP IS BACK!!!

Cushion Grip Has Returned To The Market And Available For Consumers To Purchase On The Website mycushiongrip.com or Purchase On Amazon Or Walmart. It

Praise

Worried after first soft reline

I just had a soft reline done today on my immediate dentures. Because it is my first time, after my appointment I went to the bathroom at the dentist

Question

4 days with immediate dentures just used Fixadent wish I didn’t

So I was going good just my top denture is too big. It was too big when they put it in my mouth. It falls down if I yawn or try to eat it’s annoying s

Question

Why so much leftover adhesive in my mouth

I've had my dentures for about 3 weeks. Haven't really found adhesive that holds the bottom plate in. I'm not putting that much adhesive on the bottom

Question

Densurefit

has anyone tried DenSureFit and if so how did you like it

Question

My disappointment in Cushion Grip

After hearing all the wonderful reviews about Cushion Grip, I ordered some from Amazon and it finally arrived all the way to New Zealand today. Now t

Problem

Is it okay to use Antibacterial mouth wash to soak my dentures in over night? Having a reaction to Poligrip, Fixodent n tablets

I have been having the worst experience with all types of Fixodent and Polident products. The abdominal pain and bleeding started the next morning, af

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More