Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
S
Fixodent Original New packaging and product

I see that the Original Fixodent packaging has changed. I bought it and found that the product adhesive has changed to. The color is like Hot Pink and seems to be more of a mess than adhesive. I have to wait longer before I can eat due to the sticks all over my teeth. Thank goodness i am a nurse and

Question

Where can I pay

Where can I pay a visa map?

Question

GENUINE SPELL CASTER (DR SARUMAN) THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK CONTACT HIM NOW AND EXPERIENCE HIS POWERFUL SPELL

Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband of 17 years had an affair with a co-worker. He lied to me over and over again even made me feel like a fool for having thought he was cheating. He told me that he was no longer in love with me and th

Praise

Implants for lower denture

Few questions on this, Who had two implants fitted to hold the lower implant in and I need feedback does it work? Does it hurt to have them as I have a great fear of dentists? I had my dentures now a few weeks and I don't feel the feeling of being natural will ever happen. Am I wrong or not? The

Question

Feedback on Cushion Grip and Pros/Cons

I was thinking about trying cushion grip for my upper and lower dentures and wanted to know if anyone has tried it. Can anyone give me the pros and cons?

Question

clogging

Does anyone else have the problem of the adhesive nozzle clogging while using Fixodent Scope adhesive? it doesn't happen daily but does happen quite often.

Question

Removed Pallet from Upper Denture

Got dentures but they insisted on giving me an upper pallet, blocking tongue from roof of mouth. I bought a Dremel Tool and used the plastic cutter with a little olive oil to cut out the center pallet.  I used a Dremel sanding drum to smooth edges.  I had no Dremel experience whatsoever b

Idea

Smell under immediate Dentures

I had all my top teeth removed yesterday and an immediate denture fitted. When I take it out to clean it smells absolutely horrendous. I keep getting an awful taste too. I saw the dentist today to help take it out for the first time and he didn't mention it as being an issue but I feel it's gotten w

Question

Precision hold and seal tip

So I have been wearing full upper and lower dentures for a little less than a year and my lower dont fit exactly right and the only way I can wear them is if I get a super strong adhesive, and even then I have to glue them back in 2 or 3 times a day and . So I have been trying different adhesives l

Problem

New Denture Wearer confused about using Dental Adhesive

I am new Denture wearer. I went to Aspen Dental and have both upper and lowers of the comfilytes. I do plan on getting snap in's in the future but I have not hardly worn my dentures because they are so uncomfortable and awkward.  Just recently the dentist put in a top liner and advised me to u

Question

Side Bar Conversation List

View More