Skip to main content
Denture Living Community
Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
E
Pizzzza!! Thank god for secure

Hey friends!   good news! I was able to eat pizza today!!! My story isn’t as awful as some of you that had a bunch of teeth extracted at once. I had m

Praise

New Denture Wearer confused about using Dental Adhesive

I am new Denture wearer. I went to Aspen Dental and have both upper and lowers of the comfilytes. I do plan on getting snap in's in the future but I

Question

Glue taste and irritation

I've tried about 6 different glues and am finding they all give my mouth a sulfur taste after drinking. Is this normal? Also, the roof of my mouth is

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Emma569 

2 days ago

Question

What Food Do You Eat Without Dentures?

Hi Everyone.  I was wondering if your dentures are falling off and adhesive does not work,  what food do you eat without the dentures? How

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Grammabobbie 

2 days ago

Question

Lower dentures

I recently got lower dentures and from the beginning they have been so lose that if I try to chew or even sneeze they fall out of my mouth. I went in

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

johnnyb 

4 days ago

Question

Help with immediate denture lowers

I don't know if anyone else has experienced an issue like this. Before getting dentures I had three implants on my lower left replacing molars.

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

josie_e4d925 

5 days ago

Problem

No Bone or Gums To Hold Dentures

Hi everyone.  I’m going to need dentures soon because my gums have receded so much that you see the roots of my teeth, due to periodontal

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kjballard22 

8 days ago

Question

Removed Pallet from Upper Denture

Got dentures but they insisted on giving me an upper pallet, blocking tongue from roof of mouth. I bought a Dremel Tool and used the plastic cutter w

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Emma569 

8 days ago

Idea

Bottoms dentures

This drive's me nuts when my bottom dentures come unglued I have had them for one year. My tops stay in so much better. I dislike when I'm eating an

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

joel_rook 

8 days ago

Problem

How I remove denture adhesive from gums and pallet (I use Secure but this can work for others)

I see this question A LOT on this forum so I will start a brand new thread on the method I use to remove Secure or other "Cream" Type adhesives from m

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

adela 

10 days ago

Idea