Skip to main content
Denture Living Community
Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
R
What denture brand do you recommend? I need new full dentures after 12 years please help!

My bottom denture broke and now am in the market for a new pair after 12 years. Do you have any recommendations for brands / types to consider? I wen

Question

Reline

So I’ve some adjustments to my denture (full upper) and now they won’t stay in even with adhesive...I have been advised to only use it on

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

1spicy 

19 days ago

Question

Are Thermoplastic adhesives any good?

I just got dentures 3 weeks ago. I'm having a terrible time eating with the bottom plate in. It's secure until I eat, then all the adhesive mysterious

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

nola_walker_martin 

20 days ago

Question

Why so much leftover adhesive in my mouth

I've had my dentures for about 3 weeks. Haven't really found adhesive that holds the bottom plate in. I'm not putting that much adhesive on the bottom

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

JackieD 

20 days ago

Question

Teeth being removed and having a top denture

Hi everyone so I’m having to have my last 3 teeth removed from my top line, but the dentist has said he is worried that the denture won’t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

mary_loedding_sells 

a month ago

Question

DenSureFit?? Anyone

Has anyone tried this ? It's $49.95 a tube.. I am still desperate for help. Still struggling. I hate my denture I'm 13 months into this disaste

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Celestine 

2 months ago

Question

How Do You Eat Without Dentures?

Hi Everyone. I read a lot about how dentures will not stay in place even with adhesive.  Some of you said that you cannot even wear your dentur

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jayme 

2 months ago

Question

Bottoms dentures

This drive's me nuts when my bottom dentures come unglued I have had them for one year. My tops stay in so much better. I dislike when I'm eating an

Problem

Gorilla glue for dentures

We just got our shipment of Secure denture adhesive today and my wife Sherrie tried it on her lowers. She loves it. She has been eating pecans. She at

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

danarich54 

2 months ago

Praise

Smell under immediate Dentures

I had all my top teeth removed yesterday and an immediate denture fitted. When I take it out to clean it smells absolutely horrendous. I keep getting

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

NatNix 

2 months ago

Question