Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Browse our full line of adhesives to find the one that's just right for you.

Post Question
  • •••
H
My dentist begin using Fixodent Powder on day 2 of Immediate Dentures

My dentist started applying powder adhesive day 2 of my extraction and immediate dentures. Is this normal?

Problem

Removed Pallet from Upper Denture

Got dentures but they insisted on giving me an upper pallet, blocking tongue from roof of mouth. I bought a Dremel Tool and used the plastic cutter w

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

eleanorlebrecht 

2 d ago

Idea

Advice Please Dentures

Hello everyone, my name is David S, and I am a denture owner. I have a full top, and a partial bottom. Let's just say, that my past caught up to me. G

posted 

10 d ago

• 

Last response by 

D Scusted 

4 d ago

Question

Dental Implant

I am working to get implants. My dentist told me he will use MIS implants. Just wondering if any of you heard of this brand? Thank you. 

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

April2018 

5 d ago

Question

HackerOne Test

XSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

posted 

18 d ago

Question

Smell under immediate Dentures

I had all my top teeth removed yesterday and an immediate denture fitted. When I take it out to clean it smells absolutely horrendous. I keep getting

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Denturenightmare 

20 d ago

Question

How I remove denture adhesive from gums and pallet (I use Secure but this can work for others)

I see this question A LOT on this forum so I will start a brand new thread on the method I use to remove Secure or other "Cream" Type adhesives from m

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Denturenightmare 

21 d ago

Idea

Adhesive not lasting

I had extractions mid March, received temporary upper 5 days later. not even 2 months later and I am having to use adhesive multiple times daily

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

rick_smith 

1 m ago

Problem

THE ORIGINAL CUSHION GRIP IS BACK!!!

Cushion Grip Has Returned To The Market And Available For Consumers To Purchase On The Website mycushiongrip.com or Purchase On Amazon Or Walmart. It

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

powerless277 

1 m ago

Praise

Side Bar Conversation List

View More