Skip to main content
Denture Living Community

1 Message

• 

230 Points

Mon, Dec 18, 2017 12:35 PM

Russell Klein (DentureStore on Etsy): Legit Or Conman?

Hello, pleased to meet everyone. :)

So, I'm desperate. I need dentures.

While Googling, I stumbled across Russell Klein on Etsy. He does by-order custom dentures.

Great reviews. Great prices. On the surface, he seems legit.

The problem is . . .

There's an infamous company that does the EXACT SAME thing as Russell. This company seems to operate under multiple domain names. Worst of all, this company appears to lean towards the scammy side. They're all over Rip Off Report and similar sites with complaints and negative reviews.

My lingering, worrying thought is that Russell Klein may be a front for this company, and the positive reviews paid shills.

I hope like hell he's not, but it's something I needed to investigate before I sent out hard-earned money.

So, my questions:

Has anyone here tried Russell? Is he legit? Is there any way his legitimacy can be confirmed?

Thanks.

Responses

44 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

3 years ago

Hi if you go through various posts on this website, it will be apparent that russel klein has somehwat of a 'fan club' on this site and that the site etsy is often linked to, regards.

Heres an example-

https://getsatisfaction.com/dentureliving/topics/anyone-here-have-any-experience-with-russell-klein-...

5 Messages

• 

176 Points

Please don't waste your money. Horrible experience.

1 Message

• 

82 Points

HE IS A FRAUD MESSAGE FOR PROOF

2 Messages

• 

92 Points

Absolutely awful experience.   Started this process back in May and STILL do not have a completed denture.  AVOID

2 Messages

• 

92 Points

After almost 6 months of back and forth,  and paying for additional impressions I never got a satisfactory denture.   I consistently reported the issues I was having with the wax tryin..they were so small I could NOT get it in my mouth.   He never listened to any of it.. and you can NOT contact him other than through ETSY email.  He mailed a completed denture based off the wax try in, and again.. it would NOT go in my mouth.   It looked like it was made for a completely different person.   I took it to my regular dentist,  as he has adjusted my other plate if I had issue.    My dentist was seriously concerned and told me to NOT use it.  There was no way he could make the needed adjustments without compromising the dental plate.   I contacted Russel again and told him I had shipped it back.   He agreed to give me 50% of my money back and I was so over the whole experience I chalked it up to lesson learned.. and you get what you pay for. 

45 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Same experience here

68 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

3 years ago

What country are you in. I'm in Canada. All my extractions and dentures were free. I can also get some fillings free but I need 4 root canals with caps. No idea where to find the money.
I don't know about this company. If it is at all possible, try to save your teeth. Even fixing one tooth at a time.
Good luck.

3 Messages

• 

122 Points

Hi my name is Alicia I plan on getting Russel Klein in a few weeks to work as a temp , I plan on getting dental denture over implants in the summer as. Part of my long term see implants help the bone from wasting and it help build up bone so you don't lose any more so yes Russell Klein is good for a solution as far as quick affordable dentures is concern but long term to keep facial structure and prevent further bone loss implants over denture or even implant bridge wiill be the best
Now cost was my problem which made me stay with my problem for about 4 yrs periodontal and I regrets not taking the desion of implants a long time ago but I finically investigated and research a dental restoration center in Mexico and I can afford to get the help finically hear in America I couldn't not even begin to start any major work to really really recope and restore my smile and confidence back cheak it out Brio dental out side El Paso Texas

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Report on Russell Kline
He might b an inexpensive alternative especially for temporary dentures
We need to know more about him
Do this blog a service by reporting n your experience with him
Keep us informed. step by step pus prices
Thanks

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Hello Alicia
We Ned information on your Mexico dentist
Can you let us know where he is and how much he charges and your personal contact and experince with him???

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

Russell Klein, please give me a phone number of your denture store in Sorrento Florida, Can you tell how make my own dentures. What can of equipment do you need. How much is the mixture of impression, what you make the dentures out of the teeth is made of . I don't have any top teeth in my mouth. I have very small mouth to me. I already to pay my dentures impression to get to me, they had send to me yet, it won't get send out until April 13, 2018 I order on April 1, 2018. Why does it take so long to get send out.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Russell made me a set two years ago and they still look and fit great . I too wasn't sure about ordering online but it works and his real and does nice work . You just have to contact on Esty .

16 Messages

• 

412 Points

3 years ago

Russell Klein is the real deal from what I can tell I belong to this denture group on fb Dentures Young/Old Support. HE seems to have helped many people who needed dentures and did not have insurance or the funds to use a Dental Office or Franchise Place. They also seem to look great at an affordable price for everyone. Feel free to join this FB group and ask around .The people are very helpful and informative, they get their dentures from all the various places and some have used Russell Klein. I hope this helps. 

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

3 years ago

Look at my picture. Those are RK dentures. OMG comfy and fantastic quality!!!

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

Where can I contact him directly????? Please help! THANK you!

16 Messages

• 

412 Points

on etsy

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

Denturestore on etsy

4 Messages

• 

132 Points

I'm about to get my RK.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

sara

You said:

I'm about to get my RK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sara please tell us about  your RK dentures??
How do they fit?
How do you like them?
Do you need any adjustments?
Do you recommend  them?
How do they look?
What did you pay for them??
Thanks
barbara

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

3 years ago

Btw. I am not paid. My dentist effed up my denture Russell made me and I had a second one made. By Russell. I oaid fir it, full price. I got nothing in return. My new one arrives tomorrow according to tracking. I cannot wait ...

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Try to get your money back from your dentist by asking your States dental society for assistances
First send a registered letter to your dentist asking fr a refund
Let us know what you r doing.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Photo of Debi Hilley

Debi Hilley

Hi Debi
Do you think tat people that are having big problems with their dentures should consider   inexpensive   dentures from RK or another mail order   house while they shop around for
 solutions   to  their dental or denture   problems???
Barbara  G

55 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

It's always an option. I don't regret it. Mine are gorgeous and fit amazingly.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Where is his office

11 Messages

• 

172 Points

how can I get in touch with Russell?

238 Messages

• 

4.9K Points

3 years ago

Mine will be here in a couple of weeks.  Service has been fantastic and my wax try-in was right the very first time.  I'll be happy to follow up with a "review" when I get my partial in the mail, hopefully before the new year.

It won't cover my palate - I cannot TELL you how excited I am about that.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Sounds good
Please keep us updated

33 Messages

• 

316 Points

My first positive reading of my day. Great. Please continue as able. Lilly

47 Messages

• 

606 Points

Your going to love them

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

3 years ago

My new set.

238 Messages

• 

4.9K Points

Debi!!!  You look so great!  Are they absolutely perfect?

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

Almost. Nothing my emory board cant help with. And??? I ate dinner with no adhesive!
And thanks so much! I wish i had done this years ago. I havent truly smiled this much in years!

238 Messages

• 

4.9K Points

:::...wandering around the house muttering "no adhesive!  no adhesive!  Lord, give me a no adhesive fit!"...:::

51 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Oh how I wish for a day with no adhesive...your post made me laugh, which is something we all need once in awhile during this process.

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

Day 2. No adhesive. Ate a steak sub for lunch. :)

2 Messages

• 

110 Points

3 years ago

One will find in life that if something sounds too good to be true ... it is!

238 Messages

• 

4.9K Points

David, I'm a Russell Klein customer and I love my RKs.  It isn't too good to be true.  Likewise, it isn't for everyone.  If you have a terribly difficult circumstance with your dental needs, you should see someone who can spend time in person with you.  If you have a fairly standard application or need, I can attest to the fact that you will find RK to be responsive, very much an artist at his craft, and totally dedicated to getting your denture right.

Just thought you'd want to know.

Blessings,
Schelly

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

I love mine!!! Tgey look gorgeous, je cares, hes professional.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Won't you miss some good deals if you don't investigate a good deal
From what we read on this blog most of the people
Are having trouble with expensive dentures??

33 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Debi, your dentures look great. I have a full upper lower set too. Got to find a picture. I want to know more about your better dentures!

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

Why are the SAME people commenting over & over again. If these are SO great, and the Dentist is doing SO well; he really needs a phone number and address, so he can do legitimate business, like everyone else in the country!!! More people would trust that !!!

1 Message

• 

100 Points

3 years ago

Just check me out I do good work. Just email me jonof29@aol.com

1 Message

• 

60 Points

How much do a full set of dentures cost

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

I haven't got impression kit , I order on April 1, was to be shipped out by April 13, 2018 hasn't been shipped out yet. Is a scam very very mad, angry, very upset to me. Russell Klein won't make by dentures he said I want my money back, if already have denture mouth two inch wide, just need upper only. Mrs Vicki Anderson

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

JOs Dentures
Why don't you post your prices on our site???
Bg

55 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Vicky, message him on etsy. It's tax time. He won't send out an impression kit until he has time to make the denture. He also needs younto get him photos and measurements to send the kit. Etsy also had lots of issuesnwith their message system. Message him once. Then be patient. He's busier thisntime of year than any other. If he's told you he won't make your dentures there is a reason why.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Hi JOs Dentures

post  your  prices and time frames here
compare your work and prices  and guarentees to RK dentures

Do you take  credit cards for payment?

RK has a fan club on this site so we would need to know who recommends you?
Barbara

205 Messages

• 

5.1K Points

3 years ago

I want to make it VERY CLEAR a vendor cannot remove reviews on ETSY. most iof the problems arise when people buy the displays. Or they have a particular mouth problem (crooked mouth, tory, uncentered teeth) and go in with expectations that cannot be met by anyone! If your dentist couldn't make your dentures look like your real teeth after 5 tries, how can you expect anyone online to??? Then he, like everyone else, gets b lasted.

43 Messages

• 

836 Points

I've only seen good reviews for Russell.

5 Messages

• 

150 Points

For the most part I've only seen good reviews for him. The only reason I didn't order from him was because I started seeing alot of complaints about them not being up to the standard they were when he was just starting out. And assumptions of maybe getting overwhelmed by the volume of people who came to him so quickly. Not saying that his work isn't amazing or he isn't capable, he does beautiful work. I just didn't want to take the chance of those things being true leaving me in the same situation I started out in.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

what did you do and did you have good results?

43 Messages

• 

836 Points

Great results