marcus_turner's profile

1 Message

• 

230 Points

Mon, Dec 18, 2017 12:35 PM

Russell Klein (DentureStore on Etsy): Legit Or Conman?

Hello, pleased to meet everyone. :)

So, I'm desperate. I need dentures.

While Googling, I stumbled across Russell Klein on Etsy. He does by-order custom dentures.

Great reviews. Great prices. On the surface, he seems legit.

The problem is . . .

There's an infamous company that does the EXACT SAME thing as Russell. This company seems to operate under multiple domain names. Worst of all, this company appears to lean towards the scammy side. They're all over Rip Off Report and similar sites with complaints and negative reviews.

My lingering, worrying thought is that Russell Klein may be a front for this company, and the positive reviews paid shills.

I hope like hell he's not, but it's something I needed to investigate before I sent out hard-earned money.

So, my questions:

Has anyone here tried Russell? Is he legit? Is there any way his legitimacy can be confirmed?

Thanks.

47 Messages

• 

606 Points

3 y ago

I wasn't paid I bought and paid for my dentures by Russell Klein they are the best every, since 14 people in my family got thier Russell Klein dentures. We are all satisfied, he is legit, he delivers what no one to date has, his prices are the best cause your getting high end everything. I highly recommend Russell Klein At etsy Denture Store

45 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

I've seen your posts over & over again singing RK's praises in the face of everyone, including myself, who has been ripped off from that outfit. So I actually suspect you either are paid or have some sort of vested interest in lying & being a shill about the service. Sorry.

47 Messages

• 

606 Points

No I have not had any special secrets of nothing from Russell Klein, let me ask you some thing when did you put your order in for your dentures I mean paid for them, let's start there

45 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

I've already told my sad story about my experience with the RK hoax. Read my other posts if you want the details. I at least got some of my money back. Lots of others haven't. 

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Constance W.

We should no longer recommend RK dentures   

Someone should figure  out how to complain about mail order purchases
and get refunds from RK
Perhaps a group effort?
Compose a letter and post it several places until he gives the appropiate refund

Barbara

1.7K Messages

• 

26.6K Points

I've always wondered if the service he is providing is legal. Is he even licensed?

32 Messages

• 

372 Points

1 y ago

If you want to get teeth devices online please visit here.
http://ihomedental.com/

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

@scott_martin they don’t do dentures. They do retainers and invisible aliners. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

10 m ago

I am astonished to read so many negative comments.  I used Russell's denture service over a year ago.  My dentures are flawless and a third the  cost of the lousy ones they replaced.  These dentures fit so well I often sleep with them. I forget to take them out because I forget I have them!

I took 8 impressions before I was satisfied I had one good enough.  I have a sense some of these complaints stem from a less than satisfactory impression.  Denture comfort/fit is directly related to the quality of the impression.

I am not a member of Russell's fan club; I did not complete a survey either.  I feel it is my duty to come to his defense.... . he is being unfairly characterized.  I know for a fact he produces high quality, long lasting awesome fitting dentures; I am living proof.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 m ago

Hi,

How do I get hold of Russell Klein now?

Does anyone know?

I can't find him on Etsy?

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

@SU49

email me at morgantawana03@gmail.com I found him on etsy.com with an link to his own website. How was your experience? 

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

2 m ago

I had an great experience but that was two years ago. I can be reached at morgantawana03@gmail.com. How was your experience? Delivery was awesome my mom never complained. Not sure about the new website I order for her from etsy.com. 

41 Messages

• 

324 Points

1 m ago

REVIEW ON INSTANT LOVE SPELL THAT BROUGHT MY EX BACK TO ME IN LESS THAN 24HOURS

Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband of 17 years had an affair with a co-worker. He lied to me over and over again even made me feel like a fool for having thought he was cheating. He told me that he was no longer in love with me and that he wanted a divorce. I read things they wrote to each other that are now forever BURNED into my mind. I woke up every day wondering how this could be my life--how did I get here--what went so very wrong? I loved this man with all my heart and I thought for sure we would grow old together. It was just unbearable. I was totally heartbroken and I needed to call a shot and put an end to the pain he was making me go through. I remembered Dr. Saruman Spell Temple, a Love Spell Temple I saw in FLORIDA sometime last year somewhere around ORLANDO. Though I had no idea how it works, I contacted him and ordered an instant Love spell that worked and even got me thrilled. It wasn't up to 24hours My husband immediately got into a huge fight with this lady on their Lunch, left her there, and hurriedly came home feeling remorseful for everything and asking me to take him back again. I am so amazed now because IT WORKED FOR ME. Now I have my man back to me and he is fully faithful and dedicated to our marriage. Thank you Dr. Saruman because your spell has finally made me and my husband reunited again. You can reach him on his contact details.Website:https://perfectsolutiontemple.weebly.com Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/sarumanspell/ Email: perfectsolutiontemples@gmail.com or you can chat him directly on his WhatsApp: +1 (786)-770-7977

You can reach him for the following spell work:

MONEY RITUAL
 MAKE YOUR LOVER LOVE YOU MORE
 WIN EX BACK
 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
 PROMOTION SPELL
 REVENGE SPELL
 BUSINESS SPELL
 GOOD JOB SPELL
 LOTTERY SPELL 
 COURT CASE

I would advise you to contact DR SARUMAN because he is the right man to help you get your problem solved.