marcus_turner's profile

1 Message

• 

230 Points

Mon, Dec 18, 2017 12:35 PM

Russell Klein (DentureStore on Etsy): Legit Or Conman?

Hello, pleased to meet everyone. :)

So, I'm desperate. I need dentures.

While Googling, I stumbled across Russell Klein on Etsy. He does by-order custom dentures.

Great reviews. Great prices. On the surface, he seems legit.

The problem is . . .

There's an infamous company that does the EXACT SAME thing as Russell. This company seems to operate under multiple domain names. Worst of all, this company appears to lean towards the scammy side. They're all over Rip Off Report and similar sites with complaints and negative reviews.

My lingering, worrying thought is that Russell Klein may be a front for this company, and the positive reviews paid shills.

I hope like hell he's not, but it's something I needed to investigate before I sent out hard-earned money.

So, my questions:

Has anyone here tried Russell? Is he legit? Is there any way his legitimacy can be confirmed?

Thanks.

44 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

4 y ago

Hi if you go through various posts on this website, it will be apparent that russel klein has somehwat of a 'fan club' on this site and that the site etsy is often linked to, regards.

Heres an example-

https://getsatisfaction.com/dentureliving/topics/anyone-here-have-any-experience-with-russell-klein-...

5 Messages

• 

176 Points

Please don't waste your money. Horrible experience.

1 Message

• 

82 Points

HE IS A FRAUD MESSAGE FOR PROOF

2 Messages

• 

92 Points

Absolutely awful experience.   Started this process back in May and STILL do not have a completed denture.  AVOID

2 Messages

• 

92 Points

After almost 6 months of back and forth,  and paying for additional impressions I never got a satisfactory denture.   I consistently reported the issues I was having with the wax tryin..they were so small I could NOT get it in my mouth.   He never listened to any of it.. and you can NOT contact him other than through ETSY email.  He mailed a completed denture based off the wax try in, and again.. it would NOT go in my mouth.   It looked like it was made for a completely different person.   I took it to my regular dentist,  as he has adjusted my other plate if I had issue.    My dentist was seriously concerned and told me to NOT use it.  There was no way he could make the needed adjustments without compromising the dental plate.   I contacted Russel again and told him I had shipped it back.   He agreed to give me 50% of my money back and I was so over the whole experience I chalked it up to lesson learned.. and you get what you pay for. 

45 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Same experience here

68 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

4 y ago

What country are you in. I'm in Canada. All my extractions and dentures were free. I can also get some fillings free but I need 4 root canals with caps. No idea where to find the money.
I don't know about this company. If it is at all possible, try to save your teeth. Even fixing one tooth at a time.
Good luck.

3 Messages

• 

122 Points

Hi my name is Alicia I plan on getting Russel Klein in a few weeks to work as a temp , I plan on getting dental denture over implants in the summer as. Part of my long term see implants help the bone from wasting and it help build up bone so you don't lose any more so yes Russell Klein is good for a solution as far as quick affordable dentures is concern but long term to keep facial structure and prevent further bone loss implants over denture or even implant bridge wiill be the best
Now cost was my problem which made me stay with my problem for about 4 yrs periodontal and I regrets not taking the desion of implants a long time ago but I finically investigated and research a dental restoration center in Mexico and I can afford to get the help finically hear in America I couldn't not even begin to start any major work to really really recope and restore my smile and confidence back cheak it out Brio dental out side El Paso Texas

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Report on Russell Kline
He might b an inexpensive alternative especially for temporary dentures
We need to know more about him
Do this blog a service by reporting n your experience with him
Keep us informed. step by step pus prices
Thanks

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Hello Alicia
We Ned information on your Mexico dentist
Can you let us know where he is and how much he charges and your personal contact and experince with him???

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

Russell Klein, please give me a phone number of your denture store in Sorrento Florida, Can you tell how make my own dentures. What can of equipment do you need. How much is the mixture of impression, what you make the dentures out of the teeth is made of . I don't have any top teeth in my mouth. I have very small mouth to me. I already to pay my dentures impression to get to me, they had send to me yet, it won't get send out until April 13, 2018 I order on April 1, 2018. Why does it take so long to get send out.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Russell made me a set two years ago and they still look and fit great . I too wasn't sure about ordering online but it works and his real and does nice work . You just have to contact on Esty .

16 Messages

• 

412 Points

4 y ago

Russell Klein is the real deal from what I can tell I belong to this denture group on fb Dentures Young/Old Support. HE seems to have helped many people who needed dentures and did not have insurance or the funds to use a Dental Office or Franchise Place. They also seem to look great at an affordable price for everyone. Feel free to join this FB group and ask around .The people are very helpful and informative, they get their dentures from all the various places and some have used Russell Klein. I hope this helps. 

238 Messages

• 

4.9K Points

4 y ago

Mine will be here in a couple of weeks.  Service has been fantastic and my wax try-in was right the very first time.  I'll be happy to follow up with a "review" when I get my partial in the mail, hopefully before the new year.

It won't cover my palate - I cannot TELL you how excited I am about that.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Sounds good
Please keep us updated

33 Messages

• 

316 Points

My first positive reading of my day. Great. Please continue as able. Lilly

47 Messages

• 

606 Points

Your going to love them

2 Messages

• 

110 Points

4 y ago

One will find in life that if something sounds too good to be true ... it is!

238 Messages

• 

4.9K Points

David, I'm a Russell Klein customer and I love my RKs.  It isn't too good to be true.  Likewise, it isn't for everyone.  If you have a terribly difficult circumstance with your dental needs, you should see someone who can spend time in person with you.  If you have a fairly standard application or need, I can attest to the fact that you will find RK to be responsive, very much an artist at his craft, and totally dedicated to getting your denture right.

Just thought you'd want to know.

Blessings,
Schelly

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Won't you miss some good deals if you don't investigate a good deal
From what we read on this blog most of the people
Are having trouble with expensive dentures??

33 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Debi, your dentures look great. I have a full upper lower set too. Got to find a picture. I want to know more about your better dentures!

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

Why are the SAME people commenting over & over again. If these are SO great, and the Dentist is doing SO well; he really needs a phone number and address, so he can do legitimate business, like everyone else in the country!!! More people would trust that !!!

1 Message

• 

100 Points

4 y ago

Just check me out I do good work. Just email me jonof29@aol.com

1 Message

• 

60 Points

How much do a full set of dentures cost

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

I haven't got impression kit , I order on April 1, was to be shipped out by April 13, 2018 hasn't been shipped out yet. Is a scam very very mad, angry, very upset to me. Russell Klein won't make by dentures he said I want my money back, if already have denture mouth two inch wide, just need upper only. Mrs Vicki Anderson

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

JOs Dentures
Why don't you post your prices on our site???
Bg

55 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Vicky, message him on etsy. It's tax time. He won't send out an impression kit until he has time to make the denture. He also needs younto get him photos and measurements to send the kit. Etsy also had lots of issuesnwith their message system. Message him once. Then be patient. He's busier thisntime of year than any other. If he's told you he won't make your dentures there is a reason why.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Hi JOs Dentures

post  your  prices and time frames here
compare your work and prices  and guarentees to RK dentures

Do you take  credit cards for payment?

RK has a fan club on this site so we would need to know who recommends you?
Barbara

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

4 y ago

Debi
If you did not have a lawyer friend u could have written your own demand letter and your dentist probably would have paid you because he would not have wanted you to. take him to small claims court
That's what everyone here on this blog should do if they can not use their venture. First send a demand letter.

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

4 y ago

Conman!

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Debi could you email me please, I’m about to purchase and I have some questions and since you have experience I know you may have the answers I need. Meagane@yahoo.com

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Hi Meagan. Have you seen this lady on you tube? She wears nothing but Russell Kleins and she will answer questions if you have any. I'm also a RK wearer myself. Here's her channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8FT...

92 Messages

• 

2.2K Points

Hello Debi....I'm trying to reach Mr. RK for an answer on getting the molding clay and wax bite only because I've already purchase the kit but never use it last year. Now I'm wondering if I need to start all over and purchase the entire kit again if I already have the trays? Your opinion Do you think I need too order the entire kit again? My emails are not being answered by Mr. Russell Klein what should I do?

43 Messages

• 

836 Points

Yes that happened to me as well. ♥ 

39 Messages

• 

740 Points

Vicki Anderson you area very angry person but I would bet money that you either didn't follow directions OR you wanted something for nothing and when that backfired on you.... you got angry and started bashing him for it. Sad.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

4 y ago

Schelly

Mine will be here in a couple of weeks.  Service has been fantastic and my wax try-in was right the very first time.  I'll be happy to follow up with a "review" when I get my partial in the mail, hopefully before the new year.

It won't cover my palate - I cannot TELL you how excited I am about that.
Barbara

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Hey Barbara, did you order the horseshoe denture? From Russell?

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

How do i get started

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Someone posted a link above to the wrong Etsy account

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

4 y ago

Russell Klein has the best made dentures. Even though it takes a few months to get the dentures made its well worth it! I have a pair of his acrylic and ultra thins. The ultra thins I don't need any additional adhesive since they fit like a glove. But the acrylic I wear a thermal Lining to help with the suction since I cannot stand paste. Iif you decide to get dentures through Russell I cannot stress enough to read the instructions and watch videos on how to mix your impression materials and wax bite. The reason for this is it helps with the time limit. Even though he's extremely busy, you still will receive your denture Pretty quickly. I'm actually going to use my ultra thin to get mini implants in here in a month. I'm so excited! Here's the videos with help with Russells instructions, actually there's several videos on this channel about Russell and the woman is very informative and she answers questions right which I like. She's only worn Russell Kleins and believe she has the horseshoe denture and acrylic full lower too. Hope this info helps you to decide. -Todd

https://youtu.be/jNsE7NB7dac
https://youtu.be/c9ZS4w5EJCw

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

4 y ago

Todd
Todd I don't understand
First you are going to order your denture from RK

and then you are going to a Prostodondist and having him install the mini implants??
Is the dentist  then going to alter the denture so it can be a clipped  on to the implants?

How is he going to do that??

Shouldn't you have regular size  implants for a clip on denture???
Aren't Mini implants too fragile for a clip on??
Barbara

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

4 y ago

I have two pairs of RK one acrylic and one ultra thins. The ultra thins can be snapped in with mini implants. Haven’t you ever heard of snap in dentures?

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

4 y ago

Regular implants are very expensive. They quoted me $50,000 it’s ridiculous

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

I was quoted 47K for hybridge dentures.

Was like nope...absolutely not buying your new car this year.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

4 y ago

Hi Todd
No $50,000 is  for a permanent fixed denture
Over dentures are much  less  expensive but the are recomended to be
over regular sized implants and not  on  mini implants
Read below:

RamseyAminDDS says:
January 16, 2018 at 10:10 pm

Mini implants in my opinion are temporary. They bend and break!

Yes you can get a fixed bridge. They are more costly than a removable overdenture but required almost no maintenance. They do not wear out like overdentures do. Overdentures have to be replaced!

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Todd
I would recommend that you go to a Dentist  in  your area that advertises
free consultations   and say you are interested in over dentures and  price out over dentures on regular  sized implants
Bg

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Thanks Barbara. I've already been to my dentist with my new ultra thins and he said that the ultra thins from RK are fine to use with the mini implants. I'm doing the 4 minis on top. It's not for the stability it's to feel more like a normal person again with teeth. I'm really young and wearing dentures has made my self esteem low. Dating is next to nothing. If all fails, I still have my acrylic from RK that I can wear, just have to use my comfort liner or else they fall straight out.

62 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Btw. I would love to have a fixed bridge, but my fixed income won't allow it.

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Todd
I undertand what you are saying

I agree with you that  you  will be MUCH happier with these mlni implants 

I have a fixed bridge over  regular sized implants
It is great  with no maintanence  I have it a least 10 years and I love it
But 
I am talking about  the same over denture that you have   (your RK one)
attached with  3 regular  implants  (not mini's)    on the bottom and 4
regular implants on top.

What is the price with the mini's  and what would the regular sized one cost??

The price could be as low as $4,000 for the  regular   bottom dentures (with a new denture  and regular implants).???

This price would be at a dental school ( do you have one near you) or
going to Costa Rico or mexico!!

I think, and some dentists think that the mini implants are too small and too fragile
and not long enough to hold a snap on denture

I would like you to research this more on the internet and I would like you to get other
peoples and doctors opinions   before  you start on this journey and
spend this money  Also ask RK about it
Good luck
Barbara

1.1K Messages

• 

19.7K Points

Todd
Below is the price from one dentist in Costa Rico:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The x-rays is very important to determine your bone condition. 

Prices
Dental Implants $   780 each
Complete denture with implants attachments $1,300 each

Length of stay

We recommend a 7  days of stay for every visit, however, the longer you can stay, the best. 

1 Message

• 

86 Points

3 y ago

On the 26th of June I will be heading in for my top teeth which I only have 6 left to be extracted. My bottoms are ok to keep so I will only be needing a top denture. I have ordered a temporary denture from my dentist to get me by till my healing is good enough to order RK. I’m putting all of my faith in to him and hope everything turns out as good as I see for others. Wish me luck in this process. It’s kinda scary.

12 Messages

• 

450 Points

So Meagan, everything going okay