Skip to main content
Denture Living Community
J

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Sat, Apr 3, 2021 10:27 AM

Immediate dentures

Hi I got immediate dentures my dentist did not tell me I had to we’re then for 24 hrs I did were them from 11am till 11pm know I can’t get them in my mouth the top fit but with way to much pain the bottoms don’t fit at all and I have way to much pain to we’re them. Will I ever get to we’re them again or did I ruin them by not keeping them in for the first 24 hours and if I don’t ruin them how long till my mouth will be ok so I can we’re them I tried to put the bottoms ones in last night and they would not even go in and the top went in with to much pain please help. Can I wait to heal before I were them because I’m not getting any more dentures made this it it I just really want to know if the bottoms will ever fit again and about how long I got all my teeth pulled out on top and bottoms on 3/30/21. Please give me feed back I’m nervous about it abs also what is the number one glue for dentures? 

Responses

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

8 d ago

You will be able to get them in once the swelling goes down. As for the sores and the pain that come with getting used to new dentures...There were times and sometimes still are a year and a half later, that I can’t bare to put them in.  They still feel foreign in my mouth at times too. As for adhesive I used the seabond adhesive pads in the beginning, cut them to fit your dentures. I never tried anything else but that worked well for me until I didn’t need to use any in the upper and ended up with implants in the lower. Good luck. 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 d ago

Just got my dentures put in on Wednesday… The upper I can deal with,but the bottom is just not working & won’t stay in.. How many days does it take for a little ease of the pain??

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 d ago

Samething I’m experiencing… that bottom is just not working & don’t fit..