Skip to main content
Denture Living Community

114 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Wed, May 4, 2016 5:09 PM

i made it though it was a breeze but now my gums hurt!!

ouchie

Responses

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

4 years ago

Pain pills & ice will be your best friends for the next few days! I'm proud of you, I couldn't have done it without being knocked partially out!

118 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Curious about how they knocked you out.  Did you get totally knocked out or twilight?

114 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi Irma, I took a xanax the night before and a xanax and valium an hour before I got there.

118 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

I am happy that you are coming along I still have to do everything starting with extractions.  Nervous and excited although I am going to be going to a terrific dentist.  I am concerned that I will need oral surgery.  I hope I do not need that and he can pull them and replace in one day.

54 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

4 years ago

Warm salt water rinses really help also. I know you are glad its over. Glad it went smooth!

114 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

4 years ago

i was a little stressful. but i had to tell him i could feel some pain in my. teeth he would stop and give me more shots. the shos weren't as hard as i thought they would be.

472 Messages

• 

14.2K Points

4 years ago

Congrats on your new smile!

14 Messages

• 

324 Points

4 years ago

It is NEVER a breeze unless you are completely knocked out and they don't do that anymore!

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

My oral sugeon was going to give me a general anesthetic until we discussed some of my health problems, that was when he recommended the twilight.

9 Messages

• 

380 Points

4 years ago

Rinse with salt water, take pain pills. It gets better each day.

114 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

hi winston the had a tv on the ceilling and i was on a chemical cocktail lol

114 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

i could of had twilight but not enoug funs lol

9 Messages

• 

380 Points

I was on IV sedation, was awake, but it seemed like it only lasted 5 minutes. I couldn't believe it when the oral surgeon said, "That's it. You're done."
I'm now 2 weeks out and it's much, much better. Just hang in there and healing will take place.

118 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hey Winston. How is it going today? I hope well!!!

9 Messages

• 

380 Points

Great. Dentures feel natural in mouth. Still occasional sore spot and may need another adjustment soon. Learning to eat, slow process, but going out for Mexican meal tomorrow.