Naz's profile

3 Messages

• 

94 Points

Mon, Jan 3, 2022 12:01 PM

I have no teeth at all

Hello everyone & Happy New Year. 

It's almost 3 weeks now that dental surgeon took out all of my teeth. Life suddenly became very hard for me. The immediate dentures are painful and the upper one causes me to gag and mucus gets inside of it and it's disgusting. The lower denture comes out easy so I can't really eat anything at all with these immediate dentures!

I have been to my dentist 2 times already to adjust my dentures. Both of us were in shock how fast my mouth shrunk and I feel ugly without any teeth in my mouth and no teeth has made me look older than my age which is sad case for anyone!

Anyway I need help to learn how to deal with these immediate dentures! What's it good for if I can't eat anything with them!  I read a post talking about getting post dentures?  What's that? Please explain for me, a new comer to teeth less society! So far I can only eat pudding, mashed foods without dentures! Please let me know how to survive living without teeth! I really miss on biting on a burger!  I envy those of you who can. I feel I am forced to have this diet!  Anyone else feel the same? Please comment below. Thank

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

5分前

I've been toothless since 12/14/21. Wearing the mask during covid has been helpful. My face has definitely dropped. Been eating mashed potatoes, grits, scrambled eggs, corned beef hash, salmon, apple sauce, pudding. Try cooking chicken in a crock pot or instapot for a long time until its reallly soft. Eat a little bit at a time. Also watch some Youtube videos posted by denture wearers, they give pretty good tips on how to chew. I am very anxious myself about waiting for fitting. I did not get immediate dentures. January 28th is my day to begin denture fitting. I hope I can deal with the adjustments. Hope things get better for you...

3 Messages

• 

94 Points

@ADDYBEEZY 

Thanks for your comment. Good luck to both of us! 

(edited)

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

5分前

really? Don't worry!

cookie clicker free

13 Messages

• 

200 Points

5分前

BEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER TO SOLVE ALL YOUR MARITAL AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS.

My name is Rhiannon Van Ross, Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband. I thought that my marriage and family were ruined. I found your site and breathed a sigh of relief although I really didn't know how it worked. Not only did your Stop Divorce love spell work super fast for me, but you and your circle were there to help me and counsel me through every step of the process. You have helped me so much and I am happy to update you on our progress. My husband and I have reconciled and have since renewed our vows. We are stronger than ever. I am so happy that you were able to help me keep my family intact. Without you, I am not sure what I would have done.  IT WORKED FOR ME. Now I have my man back to me and he is fully faithful and dedicated to our marriage. Thank you Dr. Saruman because your spell has finally made me and my husband reunited again. Are you out there experiencing some problems in your marriage, You can reach him on his contact details.Website:https://perfectsolutiontemple.weebly.com Email: perfectsolutiontemples@gmail.com or you can chat him directly on his WhatsApp: +1 (786)-770-7977

You can reach him for the following spell work:

MONEY RITUAL
 MAKE YOUR LOVER LOVE YOU MORE
 WIN EX BACK
 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
 PROMOTION SPELL
 REVENGE SPELL
 BUSINESS SPELL
 GOOD JOB SPELL
 LOTTERY SPELL 
 COURT CASE
 HIV OR ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS

I would advise you to contact DR SARUMAN because he is the right man to help you get your problem solved.