Skip to main content
Denture Living Community

3 Messages

• 

130 Points

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 3:35 PM

Dentures Needed...Help

Hi...I'm in need of dentures but I'm not sure what the first step would be. Do I just make an appointment with a dentist for consultation? or do I go to a denture place first?? Help please...thanks.

Responses

347 Messages

• 

8.2K Points

5 years ago

When is your appointment?

271 Messages

• 

6.2K Points

5 years ago

You are definitely in the right place to get friendly, helpful advice from real people who have experienced what you are about to. We are all "holding your hand" as you embark on your denture adventure! Please let us know if you have any questions we can help with. As someone above stated, there are no silly questions when it comes to our mouth! TY!

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

Rosie, could you please contact me via email at your earliest convenience? Thank you!

271 Messages

• 

6.2K Points

You can reach me directly via direct messages on our Fixodent facebook page. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/Fixodent/?ref=hl 
I would be happy to email you but we care about your personal information remaining secure. Will that work?

815 Messages

• 

20.8K Points

I will give it a try later today through Facebook. But my email address is already out there in a few places. I don't worry about receiving unsolicited emails as I always have the option to block them.

Thank you in advance for your time!