joan_rosenblatt's profile

458 Messages

• 

8.7K Points

Tue, Jan 2, 2018 6:46 PM

DATING SITE FOR PEOPLE WITH DENTURES

I found a dating site for people who wear dentures. Its called ICUPID.

Responses

50 Messages

• 

942 Points

4 y ago

I like that

458 Messages

• 

8.7K Points

4 y ago

Hey did u look up the site?  There is one just for DENTURES.  Post about it if u looked it up.  Many people who wear dentures are so scared of dating and justly so.  I am married but I always surf the web and found this.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

I am too scared to date because I have dentures, dating someone who has same problem would make me feel comfortable and at ease, rather than thinking and I going to be dumped as soon as they learn I have dentures. It really has knocked my confidence with regard to dating.

6 Messages

• 

110 Points

I know the feeling! My late husband had them also, but since widowed have only dated few times, and never told them.

1 Message

• 

62 Points

@sunchaser44 I was with a girl for 12 years and halfway we both got dentures. it wasn't bad at all however we stopped sex as much because it's hard to have send esteem for me about the denture thing. she just left me. now I'm left with a 12 year hole in my heart and feel like I'll be alone forever. I'm 40 how much longer is forever on Earth for me anyways. the thing about being broker up with is the empty apartment. the TV's off the wall land everything. I know how reach and every one of you feel. if you need to talk hot me up

endentured servant,

cybertooth liger

12 Messages

• 

348 Points

4 y ago

I think that is great. I’m so self conscious of my dentures, even when the people I work with say they never knew. I how do you kiss with dentures and not feel weird?

10 Messages

• 

244 Points

Well, I can tell you what it’s like from a non-denture perspective. I met my husband 18 yrs ago. Even while kissing, I didn’t really notice he had dentures. And when I did discover it, I was a bit shocked, but I never said a word, and it never changed my opinion of him.

And now I’m glad that he’s been down the denture road before me, because at least I have him to talk to about what’s going on with me. He’s “been there & done that”.

Now that I’m half way down the road to full dentures, I can completely understand feeling self-conscious. I’m glad I’m not single, because I feel like I’d end up a hermit, but I will say...anyone worth having won’t care one bit about dentures!

458 Messages

• 

8.7K Points

True however not everyone is so understanding.  So for those that lack the confidence and for those that might not be so understanding a dating site can bring hope for those that wear dentures.

10 Messages

• 

244 Points

Very true. I’m glad that something like this exists.

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

datingwithdentures.com  Its free for a short time for people helping to test its features and give feedback on the site itself. 

1 Message

• 

66 Points

I feel the same way Nancy. I am so self conscious to kiss someone. I want to tell them first but it is really hard

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

4 y ago

datingwithdentures.com  Free for now

1 Message

• 

80 Points

1 y ago

Just joined iI notice all post are 2 years old is anyone still active. I’ve been wearing full upper and lower partial dentures. I need replies.

1 Message

• 

64 Points

1 y ago

Hi Thanks for corresponding I'm in the process of getting dentures.Is helps alot to no I'm not in the struggle along.

2 Messages

• 

84 Points

1 y ago

Hi everyone, I'm a Casting Assistant looking for single people from 40-70 years old who are based in the UK. We are casting for a dating show specifically aimed at people who have dentures or any dental issues.

If anyone is interested and wants to know more please email me at office@marksummers.com.

Thank you, Alix

Mark Summers Casting Directors & Management
The Townhouse 
150 Goldhawk Road
London
W12 8HH

Please print this email only if necessary. Go Green

We are GDPR compliant and details of our data protection policy are on our website https://www.marksummers.com/privacy-policy/

Disclaimer
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used or disseminated by any unauthorised person. If you are not the named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. Statements and opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are not necessarily agreed or authorised by Mark Summers Ltd or its subsidiary companies. Please note that the Mark Summers Ltd may monitor and/or archive e-mails sent or received for operational, risk management and business reasons. 

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

7 m ago

I only date women with dentures, and been looking for a site/app for this but can't find any. I myself don't have dentures but it's my preference. 

458 Messages

• 

8.7K Points

I Cupid HMMMMMM  HOPE U NEVER WEAR DENTURES NOT FUN

15 Messages

• 

200 Points

5 m ago

That is great idea. I’m so self conscious of my dentures, even when the people I work with say they never knew. I how do you kiss with dentures and not feel weird?