Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (53)

Most Recent
Brand New Apple Iphone 13 Pro Max 512GB

Item specifications:Brand new original,sealed in box,also comes with full accessories and 1 year international warranty,also ready to work with any sim card or network provided in any country... Brand:AppleModel:Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Storage Capacity:512 GBNetwork:Unlocked Operating System:i

Idea

• Denture Cleansers

ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB

Product Key Features:Memory Type:GDDR6APIs:CUDA, DirectX 12, VulkanMemory Size:24GBChipset Manufacturer:NVIDIAFeatures:RGB Lighting, Multiple Monitor Support, SLI/CrossFire Ready, LED Lighting, G-SYNC/FreeSync Compatible, VR ReadyCooling Component Included:Fan with HeatsinkPower Cable Requirement: 8

Idea

• Denture Cleansers

Has anyone use Paridex mouthwash

Has anyone used this mouthwash after extractions? I’m wondering if it will sting? thanks

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Lockjaw

I got a full upper denture last summer. The last few weeks I feel like I can't open my mouth all the way. At times when I have, I feel like my jaw locks in place. I'm afraid it's going to unhinge or something. I've read after people get upper dentures they can get lockjaw or TMJ. Has this happened t

Problem

• Denture Cleansers

Pelle Pelle Official Store

I've been looking for a pelle pelle official store for days and haven't been able to find one. I was planning on purchasing some jackets from the store, but one of my friends informed me that it had closed. I'm extremely upset and disappointed right now since I've been saving money for weeks to buy

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Gift ideas

Hi guys. Where to buy high-quality chocolate as a gift for your wife?

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Healing Dentures Bottoms

I just got my extractions and healing dentures today . They said leave In 48 hours but the bottoms keep coming up and moving around. What can I do? There also still bleeding

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Is there a better, stronger adhesive that can be used to hold both top and bottom dentures in place simultaneously?

My first reline was only a few weeks ago. After the reline had hardened enough, the uppers wouldn't stay up. I asked my dentist whether I could keep them in my mouth with glue, and he said yes. My issue is that I've tried a number of different solutions and have yet to find one that works for both t

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Essay

Which company writes the most quality steppu the most nice price? Thanks in advance

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Accepted Solution

Not sure how white to get my new dentures

I am getting new dentures and I went in to try on my wax tryins. Everything looked great except the color. The dentist and dental assistant said it’s was the whitest natural color there is, however, they look a little yellowish. I told them I didn’t like that and they told me that the final denture

Question

• Denture Cleansers

New dentures

I had 9 pulled and dentures immediately placed on Tuesday after 24 hours I removed and rinsed with salt water. I've done that every night. My question is should I keep them out at night to help with healing? I honestly hate taking them out but I want to do what's best. Thanks for any info!

Question

• Denture Cleansers

How should I store my immediate denture

I'm getting my permanent denture tomorrow, so I'm not sure how I should store my immediate denture in case I need to wear them for an emergency. I've heard keep them in a sterile solution, keep them in a freezer, and keep them in water. I don't really want to keep them in a freezer because I feel li

Question

• Denture Cleansers

New upper and lower partials

I'm 41 and after YEARS of bad teeth I finally made the jump and got upper and lower partials. It was around 4-5 month process. Several extractions and fittings. This past week my dentist removed my upper front 4 teeth and immediately put my partials in. After 2 days I finally took the upper one out.

Problem

• Denture Cleansers

Cream removal

How do I remove denture cream after I remove them for the night?

Problem

• Denture Cleansers

Immediate denture hurting

I had my remaining 8 upper teeth removed and an Immediate denture put in 4 days ago. I couldn’t take the denture out myself so went to the dentist yesterday, she took it out and cleaned it for me and put it back in. It hurt sooo bad getting it out and putting it back in. She even used numbing

Question

• Denture Cleansers

My dentures make me look buck toothed

I had the rest of my teeth pulled out 8days ago. I got my new dentures that day. I was so excited that I would have my pretty smile again. Instead I went straight home and haven't left the house again. I'm so ashamed of the way I look. My teeth r crooked,they hurt so bad, and my teeth look so bad bu

Question

• Denture Cleansers

mold on dentures

spare dentures have mold on them , can't get it off . help !

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Removing Secure

I use Secure adhesive (it is sold under a different name in Australia) and I would like to continue doing so. My problem is in removing the product. It can be very persistent and if you miss a bit it dries rock hard like concrete. Is there a solvent that will remove this dried Secure?

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage), Kraut (second marriage).

Anna Czarska. Birth name: Katarzyna Anna Swierzbinowicz (Kathy). Other names: Boreham (first marriage) (Kathy, Kat, Kasia) Kraut (second marriage) (Kathy, Kat, Kasia) Spouses: Ken Boreham Joshua Kraut Parents: Andrew Swierzbinowicz Beata Swierzbinowicz Chi

Question

• Denture Cleansers

Stains on denture with soft liner

Does anyone know how I can get stains off of my uppers that have a soft liner? I was told not to use the tablets with a soft liner so I'm guessing I also can't use stain away. I'll be getting my permanents next month but still it's driving me crazy. Thank you in advance

Question

• Denture Cleansers