Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (599)

Most Recent
Nothing is Holding My Lower Denture In Since Reline

I have used PoliGrip for years, but now, it won't hold my lower denture. Needless to say, I'm hungry most of the time. While I'm eating the adhesive just dissolves. I even tried using the powder with the cream adhesive. That works some, but they both dissolve. I do not like mint flavored adhesive.

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Adhesive sticking to gums and not dentures

So I am a recently new denture wearer. The ones I have are the immediate dentures with a soft liner. I get my permanent in about 6 more weeks. About a month after I got the soft liner, the adhesive sticks to my gums and not the dentures. I have tried soaking them in Polident, just water, cleaning th

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Reline

Help I need To remove the reline my dentist did how do I go about doing it. It's a soft reline

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Not lasting anymore

What have you changed with fixodent? Different colour and doesn't stick for long, had to reapply 3 times today

Problem

• Denture Adhesives

Denture Adhesives

Hi, Is there an effective adhesive that does not become nauseating when it's time to remove the dentures? I've tried a few, but they cause me to gag trying to get them out of my mouth. Also, I have a snap-in lower denture that doesn't stay in well. If someone can recommend an implant provider that

Problem

• Denture Adhesives

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max brand new and unlocked.

Brand New Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max is brand new, Unlocked, Sealed with 1 year international warranty. We sell in Bulks Order. Minimun Order - 1 unit. Shipping is done worldwide through FedEx/DHL/UPS. For All Kinds Of Gadgets: Phones, Laptops, Cameras, Game Consoles, TVS, Home Theater, Graphics Ca

Idea

• Denture Adhesives

I need some advice too...

Help learning how to eat...or if my dentures are to blame.

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Denture

Learn on Living with dentures

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Help

Why have I been in the dark about the zinc problem with fixodent I have truly been using this product for probably 30 years!! I have many health problem fibro so they say but my body aches non-stop, nausea, always exhausted, my lega arms and back are very weak always!! I can say that I do use A LOT

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Reline

I would like to know after you get your first reline do your teeth fit better? I got my teeth removed at the end of November 2021 so I have to wait until June 17th for my first reline but I was having so much trouble I went back to the dentist and he added a temporary reline and they still don't fit

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Getting rid of Glue off gums.

How the heck to you get the glue off off your gums and I am swallowing a good bit and hacking up at night? Any solutions?

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Why is my fixodent a bright pink colour

My fixodent is Bright pink in colour does anyone know why?

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Fixodent original changes

Has anyone else noticed the colour is a dark pink  .It's annoying my palate and gums with the taste . Anyone else having problems with it 

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Denture adhesive

I got full upper extractions and immediate temporary dentures yesterday. The bleeding has stopped and I am not in a great deal of pain. How soon can I use denture adhesive. They fall out every time I talk or drink or eat. The place I got them done NEVER answers the phone. They did not give any info

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Doesn't work

Just tried this product for the first time. Followed all the instructions to the letter. Waited three hours before anything in my mouth. I drank a small glass of Chocolate milk and before I finished it, My lower dentures came loose as if there was nothing holding them in. This product is totally ine

Problem

• Denture Adhesives

Only about 2 weeks in

Do you ever stop sounding funny when you talk? This has been pretty traumatic for me. I’m only 47 and have a full upper denture. Between how i look, how i sound, and not being able to eat real food. I just got my first soft lining came home all excited to eat chicken and when i bit down on one side

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Broken

My ex crushed my dentures to keep me from leaving...I made it out, broken body and all. I am saving for new one's. How do I go out in public and not just look at the ground praying someone doesn't see...much less try to find someone to talk to?!?! I leave the house as little as possible but I live i

Question

• Denture Adhesives

This Jazzy New Teeth Thing...Help PLEASE

I just got my set of immediates 3 days ago. I now can't get ahold of my AWESOME denturist due to it being 3am Sun morning. I totally forgot I suck my tongue!! Have forever to be honest. How easy would it be to break them? I'm really concerned....or should I be? I can't take them out. The Dr takes t

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Clean Adhesive Off Dentures

Hello. I want to know what is the best way to clean adhesive off your dentures and in your mouth?   What kind of toothbrush and toothpaste do you use to clean the dentures?   I heard that using regular toothpaste will damage the dentures because it’s too abrasive.   

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Expiration Date

The Lot Number on my Fixodent is 1266GT. Can you tell me the expiration date?

Question

• Denture Adhesives