Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (564)

Most Recent
Full dentures fitted

Hi, I have now a full set of dentures, I had 2 partial ones in the past, as time has gone on my gums have receded and I got an abscess, as a result I

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Dental adhesive

After wearing dental adhesive all day when removing my teeth at night I have very sore gums and I had my dentures over a year they fit very nice

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Precision hold and seal tip

So I have been wearing full upper and lower dentures for a little less than a year and my lower dont fit exactly right and the only way I can wear th

Problem

• Denture Adhesives

Worried after first soft reline

I just had a soft reline done today on my immediate dentures. Because it is my first time, after my appointment I went to the bathroom at the dentist

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Densurefit

has anyone tried DenSureFit and if so how did you like it

Question

• Denture Adhesives

4 days with immediate dentures just used Fixadent wish I didn’t

So I was going good just my top denture is too big. It was too big when they put it in my mouth. It falls down if I yawn or try to eat it’s annoying s

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Is it a nerve?

I had all teeth removed a week ago and got immediate dentures. Well, come Friday, my dentist actually met me outside of office hours and adjusted my

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Swallow Adhesive?

Has anyone ever swallowed the adhesive by accident?

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Tight denture

My partial upper denture is too tight and hurt

Question

• Denture Adhesives

My tongue rubbing my bottoms also

I am in the same situation. My tongue seems to rub on my bottom dentures so much that I have to take them out. My top ones, I press up against them,

Problem

• Denture Adhesives

Swallow Adhesive By Accident?

Has anyone ever swallowed the adhesive by accident?   

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Dental Implant

I am working to get implants. My dentist told me he will use MIS implants. Just wondering if any of you heard of this brand? Thank you. 

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Advice Please Dentures

Hello everyone, my name is David S, and I am a denture owner. I have a full top, and a partial bottom. Let's just say, that my past caught up to me. G

Question

• Denture Adhesives

HackerOne Test

XSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Question

• Denture Adhesives

Adhesive not lasting

I had extractions mid March, received temporary upper 5 days later. not even 2 months later and I am having to use adhesive multiple times daily

Problem

• Denture Adhesives

Powder adhesive

How do I use powder adhesive and does it work good for anyone?

Question

• Denture Adhesives

To great idea

I just read your story what a great idea using the dremel set up , I have a small hacksaw and tried cutting in to to that hard plastic it just wouldn

Idea

• Denture Adhesives

Ultra with scope?

I cannot find fixodent ultra max hold with scope anywhere. Has it been discontinued?  It is pretty much the only one that actually holds my uppe

Question

• Denture Adhesives

My dentist begin using Fixodent Powder on day 2 of Immediate Dentures

My dentist started applying powder adhesive day 2 of my extraction and immediate dentures. Is this normal?

Problem

• Denture Adhesives

Fix Odent with zinc

I have been using fixadent for 4 months, recommended by dentist. Just recently became terribly ill with nausea vomiting headaches body pain blurred vi

Problem

• Denture Adhesives