Danigirl's profile

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 4:59 AM

New dentures

I had 9 pulled and dentures immediately placed on Tuesday after 24 hours I removed and rinsed with salt water. I've done that every night. My question is should I keep them out at night to help with healing? I honestly hate taking them out but I want to do what's best. Thanks for any info!

2 Messages

• 

82 Points

5 m ago

Usually your dentist/oral surgeon will tell you to leave them in the first night, then take them out after the first day or two. Others will tell you to leave them in for 2-3 days, but take them out to rinse and clean them off. Some ppl leave them out then end up too swollen the next morning to put them back in!!! Hope all work well for you, dear! 

8 Messages

• 

142 Points

5 m ago

I got my Husband back within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.Adoda before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate until i got my Husband back who left me for his mistress for 2months, After getting my Husband back i taught it also wise to share my testimony just as everyone on this website that Dr.Adoda is so real and powerful when it come to love spell that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage. Contact Dr.Adoda via website: ( http://dradodalovetemple.com ) or What-App +2348112825421 ..

7 Messages

• 

130 Points

2 m ago

Good news I came across NEW HORIZON CREDIT 1 , I used to have a lot of sleepless nights due to my low (FICO) credit score that was below expectations ,and I couldn't access loans and mortgages for the new house I was about buying for me and my lovely wife .   New horizon credit1 has been able to bring up my credit score tremendously by monitoring my credit between the three credit bureaus and resolving issues with providers. They are always available when I call. They take their time to discuss progress on my case and keep me updated.    After about four working days of contacting them I was shocked to discover my credit score went from 650 -780 . Now I just got approved for a mortgage ! .      
I highly recommend NEWHORIZONCREDIT1ATGMAILdotCOM ,
because their representatives are helpful ,hardworking and they also do what they say ,  fix your credit  !