stephanie_ragan_turner's profile

1 Message

• 

80 Points

Sat, Jul 27, 2019 8:09 PM

Where can i find cushion grip denture cream? I have never seen it.

3 Messages

• 

106 Points

Il y a 3 y

At the website mycushiongrip.com xx

245 Messages

• 

4.6K Points

Il y a 3 y

Just an FYI, Cushion Grip is NOT a denture cream.  It is a thermoplastic material, it is NOT even an adhesive!!!!  It is a VERY temporary liner, at best.  

103 Messages

• 

2.2K Points

Sorry Spicy, I feel if used correctly Cushion Guip lasts longer than any other adhesive on the market, and believe me  I have used it all.  I was one of the people that paniced when cushion guip could no longer be purchased.  I am glad it is back and all I can say is Thank God its back.

245 Messages

• 

4.6K Points

It's SO fantastic when we finally find something that works for us!  I'm glad for you.  But, you could make it yourself, it's ingredients are so basic.  People won't talk, really talk to each other and so you went years without when you didn't need to. It's just not an "adhesive".  It's a thermoplastic liner.  All thermoplastics is sticky when they're warm and very sticky when they're hot.  If you got 5 friends together and purchased the materials, you could make a quart of the same product for $19.99, the amount that is in that little tube.

65 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Il y a 3 y

You can also get it on Amazon for $19.99

45 Messages

• 

486 Points

Il y a 3 y

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 3 y

I actually purchased some Cushion Grip a couple of weeks ago for $14.99.  I don't know if I caught it on a limited time special price offering, but I haven't seen it at that price since.

65 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Il y a 3 y

They sell it on Amazon for $19.99

162 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Il y a 3 y

$14.99 on Amazon 10/15/2019.