M

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Fri, Oct 15, 2021 12:53 AM

Precision hold and seal tip

So I have been wearing full upper and lower dentures for a little less than a year and  my lower dont fit exactly right and the only way I can wear them is if I get a super strong adhesive, and even then I have to glue them back in 2 or 3 times a day and . So I have been trying different adhesives looking for one that will hold them in better so far the best one I've found is this fixodent with scope with the precision tip that I love. However it gets clogged alot even if I make sure the cap is tightly secured. I had to go buy a new tube just because one clogged so much that I couldn't get it unclogged and even if I did it would clog right back up. Is there some kinda trick or something to prevent this from happening? Does anyone know anything else I can do to hold my lowers in better so they Don't come loose multiple times a day? The dentist didn't believe me when I told him they felt loose I guess since I had never had dentures before he thought I was wrong. But obviously if I have to glue them back on multiple times a day they Don't fit properly . So does anyone know what I can do to fix this issue? 

13 Messages

• 

200 Points

5分前

BEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER TO SOLVE ALL YOUR MARITAL AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS.

My name is Rhiannon Van Ross, Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband. I thought that my marriage and family were ruined. I found your site and breathed a sigh of relief although I really didn't know how it worked. Not only did your Stop Divorce love spell work super fast for me, but you and your circle were there to help me and counsel me through every step of the process. You have helped me so much and I am happy to update you on our progress. My husband and I have reconciled and have since renewed our vows. We are stronger than ever. I am so happy that you were able to help me keep my family intact. Without you, I am not sure what I would have done.  IT WORKED FOR ME. Now I have my man back to me and he is fully faithful and dedicated to our marriage. Thank you Dr. Saruman because your spell has finally made me and my husband reunited again. Are you out there experiencing some problems in your marriage, You can reach him on his contact details.Website:https://perfectsolutiontemple.weebly.com Email: perfectsolutiontemples@gmail.com or you can chat him directly on his WhatsApp: +1 (786)-770-7977

You can reach him for the following spell work:

MONEY RITUAL
 MAKE YOUR LOVER LOVE YOU MORE
 WIN EX BACK
 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
 PROMOTION SPELL
 REVENGE SPELL
 BUSINESS SPELL
 GOOD JOB SPELL
 LOTTERY SPELL 
 COURT CASE
 HIV OR ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS

I would advise you to contact DR SARUMAN because he is the right man to help you get your problem solved.

13 Messages

• 

200 Points

5分前

BEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER TO SOLVE ALL YOUR MARITAL AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS.

My name is Rhiannon Van Ross, Early this year when I first contacted you I was 1 year into a bitter divorce battle with my husband. I thought that my marriage and family were ruined. I found your site and breathed a sigh of relief although I really didn't know how it worked. Not only did your Stop Divorce love spell work super fast for me, but you and your circle were there to help me and counsel me through every step of the process. You have helped me so much and I am happy to update you on our progress. My husband and I have reconciled and have since renewed our vows. We are stronger than ever. I am so happy that you were able to help me keep my family intact. Without you, I am not sure what I would have done.  IT WORKED FOR ME. Now I have my man back to me and he is fully faithful and dedicated to our marriage. Thank you Dr. Saruman because your spell has finally made me and my husband reunited again. Are you out there experiencing some problems in your marriage, You can reach him on his contact details.Website:https://perfectsolutiontemple.weebly.com Email: perfectsolutiontemples@gmail.com or you can chat him directly on his WhatsApp: +1 (786)-770-7977

You can reach him for the following spell work:

MONEY RITUAL
 MAKE YOUR LOVER LOVE YOU MORE
 WIN EX BACK
 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
 PROMOTION SPELL
 REVENGE SPELL
 BUSINESS SPELL
 GOOD JOB SPELL
 LOTTERY SPELL 
 COURT CASE
 HIV OR ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS

I would advise you to contact DR SARUMAN because he is the right man to help you get your problem solved.

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

@rrhiannonvan This is a denture forum are you blind or just plain stupid, people like you annoy the crap out of me, You've gotta have some kind of brain melt down to include the crap your advertising here. Forums are becoming a breeding ground for disrespecful idiots like you.

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

Amen  I totally Agree

5 Messages

• 

100 Points

@rrhiannonvan​ Keep on subject please or dont post and waste others time

33 Messages

• 

600 Points

@Porky​ Absolutely 💯