Porky's profile

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

Mon, Jan 3, 2022 12:27 PM

Implants for lower denture

Few questions on this, Who had two implants fitted to hold the lower implant in and I need feedback does it work?

Does it hurt to have them as I have a great fear of dentists?

I had my dentures now a few weeks and I don't feel the feeling of being natural will ever happen. Am I wrong or not?

The lower denture from day one has always fallen out when I eat even with Fixodent.

The saliva is now reducing but I still get a mouthful now and again.

My initial problem was a very bad dentist when younger and my fault as he hurt me I have neglected to go for regular check-ups, so problems I had and why I had all removed under anaesthetic.

I am pleased to drink hot tea or ice-cold water with no pain in the mouth from sensitive teeth, so yes a big thumbs up for dentures.

Would I advise anyone to have them? NO, they are not comfortable, they are good for talking and having a nice smile. 

If I could afford it I would have the replaced with permanently fixed in. Living in Norway these what I call plugins have cost 60,000 kroner.

Thanks for the feedback.

John

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

4 m ago

Decided I'm not putting myself through any more treatment as I understand from the dentist it's a long process for healing and again having no teeth for months is not my idea of fun no matter how they will benefit me. This forum is all about people sending links and non-answering from experience. 

So I'm will not be visiting here again. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 m ago

I found that the above article is very helpful and if anyone has an amazing knowledge of any topic and wish to write a blog or article over any category such as Tech, Internet, Digital Marketing, or any kind of related blog then we welcome you to write for us + technology and feel free to write for us team review and publish it on our website where millions of visitor will read your blog and take advantage of it.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 m ago

Write My Assignment has unarguably the most noteworthy task authors UK group that you will find. The essayists aren't the only ones Editorial staff are also exceptionally skilled. Being involved for a long period of time added to their repertoire they are legitimately able to hold the title of being the top and most battle-scarred task scholars.

3 Messages

• 

88 Points

2 m ago

I'm having 2 Zest root attachments put in my bottom part of my mouth next month for my bottom dentures to be snap in & out. My Dentist says it's a good choice for bottom dentures. My dentist was able to save 2 of my bottom teeth by doing root canals and then shaving off my 2 bottom teeth to the gum. These 2 bottom teeth will hold my attachments instead of putting them into my jaw bone thank goodness. If I can make it through 24 extractions I know I will make it through this next process too.

8 Messages

• 

160 Points

2 m ago

This is a great source of information, I will keep track of your posts and share them with everyone. I admire the person who wrote this post, you are so talented, hope you will promote them and become more successful fnf 2

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

1 m ago

Good proposal writing UK is no easy task. It requires proper research, proof and evidence to persuade the reader to accept the proposal; this in itself makes proposal writing a daunting task for students. However, by taking help from a service like Law assignments help, students need not face this obstacle alone.