kristi_lind's profile

11 Messages

• 

270 Points

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 9:01 PM

I share my experience as a denture wearer on YouTube

If anyone is in need of information from someone who has struggled with tooth decay, received dentures (at age 26) and went on to receive the all-on-4 implants, i'm your girl! I've been documenting my experience since 2 weeks post-extractions in 2010. I know the struggle so i'm very passionate about helping others who are heading down this road. Btw, my favorite denture adhesive to use when I was a denture wearer was the Fixodent powder. I loved that stuff! Kept the dentures on all day long and was super easy to use. Hope to connect with some of you!

5 Messages

• 

114 Points

4 m ago

I follow you. You helped me years ago to finally go through with it at 27!! I can’t wait til the day I can afford implants. 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

18 d ago

It boosts your energy level naturally and does not leave you feeling “wired.” The ingredients of this product are compatible with a healthy diet, making it easier for you to stick to it. Besides, the manufacturer of Tea Burn knows how essential natural ingredients are for our health, so they make sure they use only the best of them.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

18 d ago

The ingredients of Exipure are made with L-theanine, a nutrient found naturally in the tea. This ingredient increases energy without the crash and jitters that come with caffeine. It also improves mood, creativity, and memory.