jeanne's profile

3 Messages

• 

232 Points

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 12:51 AM

headaches

Does anyone suffer with headaches from the adhesive? Or is it just me??

131 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

8 y ago

Hi Jeanne, I'm sorry to hear about your experience! Can you tell me which adhesive you're using?

3 Messages

• 

232 Points

8 y ago

Fixadent with scope food seal.

131 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Thanks for letting me know, Jeanne. I'll share this with my team. Would you mind giving us a call at 1-800-214-8871 so we can learn more and talk through your experience? We're open Monday through Friday from 9:00-6:00 Eastern time, and you can simply explain the issue just as you did here.

1 Message

• 

62 Points

8 y ago

I have been using the Fixodent plus and had headaches the past few days. Also I noticed that this product has zinc in it... is there one like this but zinc free? I can't stand the other brand it makes me gag so bad.

131 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi Jenn, I'm sorry to hear about your headaches! Providing safe products is our number one priority, and all Fixodent products are safe when used as directed. The ingredients are safe in the amounts used, but we do have Fixodent Neutral, which has no zinc added. You can learn more about it here: http://www.dentureliving.com/fixodent-denture-products/fixodent-neutral 

We'd also like to learn more about your experience. Could you give us a call at 1-800-214-8871? Like I shared above, we're open M-F, 9:00-6:00 ET. Thanks!

1 Message

• 

62 Points

1 y ago

Absolutely I thought it was just me, every time I use fixadent dreadful headaches, it doesn't take long to come on either, I have to take my dentures out, tried to leave them in when I was visiting my mother in law.. After about 3 hrs I had the worst migraine