vicki_59c678's profile

4 Messages

• 

134 Points

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 8:33 PM

Had teeth pulled and full top and bottom immediate dentures yesterday.

Swelling is starting to go down and teeth are moving. I am almost 24 hours out so I will be removing them to rinse for the first time. Can I use a little adhesive to keep them still?

21 Messages

• 

662 Points

6 y ago

You really need to ask your dentist. I could not use any adhesives for one week after pulling my upper teeth and even then it was painful & difficult to eat.

259 Messages

• 

6.1K Points

6 y ago

You don't want to accidentally remove the clots that are forming. I would wait before you use adhesive. If you have any spots where you didn't have teeth you could use a tiny bit in that/ those areas because they are already healed.

4 Messages

• 

134 Points

6 y ago

I just removed them for the first time and rinsed my mouth and dentures. The tops will not stay up now. Any suggestions???

7 Messages

• 

180 Points

HI you can used a little adhesive on top on the pallot only - do not use a straw at all - my dentist said it is ok for the top but just a little strip - they may need to be adjusted or have the dentist put in a soft liquid liner that is what mine did to keep it fitting a little snug

4 Messages

• 

134 Points

Thank you. I put a little adhesive and was able to eat some soup. I go back Wednesday and will get them adjusted. And I didn't know about not using a straw but I haven't.

259 Messages

• 

6.1K Points

My dentist said no straws for 48 hours. Also when you rinse don't swish. Just put the water in and move your head around then let the water roll out. Preserving the clots is very important.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

what happens to clots if you're prone to sneezing? Allergies!

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

hello everyone, i am here to share my story on how conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for years  without no baby. i had problems with my in-laws about this, even my husband started to have new affairs aside our  marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i cried all the time , i became a laughing stock among my friends,i  was now seen as always unhappy. after many infertility treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born  barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay  on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job  and try to live happy on my own.on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and  i came across a story of a man who Dr YAKAN BODO helped to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because  this has been my greatest problem in life.Dr YAKAN BODO made a spiritual native medicine for me and within 5 days i  conceive of my daughter, today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what Dr YAKAN BODO did for me.  pregnancy medicine for me and i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact Dr YAKAN BODO, this is the contact email:( yakanbodosolutionhome@yahoo.com )or web. http://yakanbodosolutionh.wixsite.com/solutionhome.

230 Messages

• 

4.3K Points

6 y ago

benzodent for sore spots purchased at Amazon, acts as an adhesive as well. So you are killing 2 birds with one stone. My dentist gave me a tube the day I had my extractions. 

Good Luck!!

472 Messages

• 

14.2K Points

6 y ago

I used fixodent powder adhesive from e-day on. They used it when they put my immediate in and I kept using it.  I even asked the dentist when I went in for my reline if that was OK and he said it was fine.

You just don't want to force the denture out. Let saliva, soup, whatever loosen it. Or use salt water rinse gently to loosen it, rock the denture to break the seal, and ease them out.

7 Messages

• 

180 Points

6 y ago

Try soup, spagetti O's slide right down - also since you are not eating everything yet - my MD recommended getting pedolite ice pops to put back some nutriants back in your body.  also oatmeal works, rice, mash potatoes   you will get there I have my uppers now for 2 weeks and eating hamburgers already  Just take your time

4 Messages

• 

134 Points

Linda, thank you for that good news. I had all my teeth pulled Friday, June 17, and got immediate dentures. I am having to use adhesive to keep them in which is fine but eating is hard. I did manage to eat some mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs. My husband cooked some hamburger patties last night and I cut the meat very small and ate some. Just can't figure out how to chew yet. Lol

3 Messages

• 

104 Points

Were you awake when they removed your teeth?? I'm petrified now because I was awake yesterday when they removed my last bottom molar. It was infected but the noise and sensation was very jarring!

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast contact:prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee!. 
My Name Glenda his form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr oyinbo can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr oyinbo. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.oyinbo real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640 ,Email him at: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com

259 Messages

• 

6.1K Points

6 y ago

I found baby food fruit and some of the vegetables to be quite delish.  Also Carnation instant breakfast and cream of wheat are a good choice.  I was back to burgers at 3 weeks with my full upper and lower.  There are still a few things I haven't mastered (like carrots and apples) but it's getting there.  

11 Messages

• 

120 Points

6 y ago

I want to say a big thanks to Dr Ekaka for the wonderful work he did for me last week, I have been on heartbreak with my husband i was in the middle of losing my husband and my two children. Before my friend told me about Dr ekaka and his wonderful work, Although i never believed on spell but i decided to give it a trier, i contacted Ekaka on his website: ekakaspelltemple.wix.com/drekaka and his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com He told me what i needed to do which i did. today is the 4th days now and my husband and i are back together and we living happily and it still seems like a dream to me. i will advice anyone in need of help to contact this great man.

1 Message

• 

64 Points

6 y ago

I've had mine for a week now... I'm so ready for a cheeseburger!!

259 Messages

• 

6.1K Points

I was very happy to have cheeseburgers again

93 Messages

• 

1K Points

HI Julie, I'm getting mine in a few weeks. How was your experience?

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast contact:prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee!. 
My Name Glenda his form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr oyinbo can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr oyinbo. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.oyinbo real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640 ,Email him at: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com

35 Messages

• 

150 Points

4 y ago

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

4 y ago

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Paul who help me.... I'm Katherine from usa. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2349051441669

35 Messages

• 

398 Points

4 y ago

I have had fabulous luck with aspen dental eating solid after day 13 and immediates with softliner it does get better so hang in there everyone

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 y ago

A man I have loved for over so many years left me for a lady he met some weeks ago. According to his Facebook post, he is already planning to marry because she is good looking, he distanced himself from me and blocked me from contacting him. 

He forgot so soon how we suffered together and vows never to leave each other, how I helped him recover from emotional instability and stress after his divorce, how I made his son who hated him so much speak to him again and made peace with him, he forgot how I cured him from a crazy bender which almost took his life. 

He made me deny all my suitors by promising to marry me. I did not know what was wrong with him or if the new lady has done some voodoo on him. I became disappointed with myself for being a victim, for allowing him pay me back in such a disgraceful manner. 

I was emotionally and physically hurt when I took the matter to dr aluda love spell temple through his email,not that I did not wish him well, but I wanted Dr. aluda to search through the spiritual realms to see who he supposed to be with. I love him so much and I wondered how I can live my life without him. 

After the love spell, the man that blocked me unblocked me by himself, rushed to my house, crying and begging for another chance. He deleted link to the lady and vowed to fasten our marriage. 

Am honored the spell was done according to his wish, we are happy together. All thanks to Dr. aluda love spell temple.

email dr aluda on aludaspelltemple@gmail.com

whatsapp him on +393512872745 if you need help

From USA

259 Messages

• 

6.1K Points

3 y ago

ADMIN:  We have spam

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 y ago

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drinking, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt, then i contact the man on this email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest  Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at  priestly.babaka   if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine