S

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Fri, Jan 21, 2022 7:49 PM

Fixodent Original New packaging and product

I see that the Original Fixodent packaging has changed. I bought it and found that the product adhesive has changed to. The color is like Hot Pink and seems to be more of a mess than adhesive. I have to wait longer before I can eat due to the sticks all over my teeth. Thank goodness i am a nurse and wear a mask because it's quite embarrassing to have hot pink glue all over my top plate on my teeth. Why did you change the adhesive? I have been a fan for 10 years and now I'm really disappointed in the new product. It also feels somewhat powdery also. Anyone else have issues with the new adhesive?

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 4 m

We’ve noticed this too.  The colour is awful and if a little appears on your teeth it looks terrible.  Also doesn’t keep your teeth in place all day !!  This really need to change back please.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

@Deb1223​ why did they get rid of the one with dark blue packaging ? The light pink and

blie one doesn’t work at all’ I want to change but don’t know what’s good 

10 Messages

• 

170 Points

Il y a 4 m

Interesting question, but people would be much more interested in reading how you can do your own essay to pass it at uni, rather than ordering it. It is for such people I recommend to read the article on the website https://getnursingessay.com/how-to-write-a-nursing-career-goals-essay-in-6-steps/ So you can write essays yourself, instead of ordering them all the time.

1 Message

• 

62 Points

Il y a 3 m

New stuff is garbage, I might as well spend $2 and get the cheap crap. And I just bought three tubes of their new stuff I have no idea. Why did they change it

147 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Il y a 3 m

Just noticed the same with a new tube of Fixodent Ultra. The packaging has changed and the color of the product is a darker, brighter pink. I've used it for the first time today. After a couple of hours, I don't see much of a difference. Could someone from Fixodent please explain what changes were made.

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

Il y a 3 m

I've noticed the same thing since the packaging change.  Can anyone recommend a brand that works like the old Fixodent?

10 Messages

• 

170 Points

Il y a 2 m

Tired of writing essays on your own? I understand you perfectly, because I don't like doing writing assignments. I managed to find best website to write my essay and now I use the services of real experts. As you can see, you can choose one of the best essay writing services. Don't forget to pay attention to customer reviews.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 2 m

Just opened a new tube of Fixodent and noticed the change in color and consistancy.  Why did they screw up a good product that I have used for the last 15 years?  Planning to start looking for another brand that works like the old Fixodent.

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

@GaryB​ I contacted them and they told me the change was a "higher level of antimicrobial efficacy".  They didn't seem concerned that it had made the product worse.

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

WOW!! Well hopefully they will be concerned when we all quit buying it!

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 2 m

Totally agree it’s a bit problem currently, this new hit pink product does not stick well and does not cover gums as well so struggling with sore gums blisters 😢

7 Messages

• 

130 Points

Il y a 2 m

Good news I came across NEW HORIZON CREDIT 1 , I used to have a lot of sleepless nights due to my low (FICO) credit score that was below expectations ,and I couldn't access loans and mortgages for the new house I was about buying for me and my lovely wife .   New horizon credit1 has been able to bring up my credit score tremendously by monitoring my credit between the three credit bureaus and resolving issues with providers. They are always available when I call. They take their time to discuss progress on my case and keep me updated.    After about four working days of contacting them I was shocked to discover my credit score went from 650 -780 . Now I just got approved for a mortgage ! .      
I highly recommend NEWHORIZONCREDIT1ATGMAILdotCOM ,
because their representatives are helpful ,hardworking and they also do what they say ,  fix your credit  !   

3 Messages

• 

82 Points

Il y a 2 m

Yes this new stuff is horrible I agree with you 100% I have been using it original for over 20 years the stuff they made now with the new color box but it still says original don't believe it and don't buy any more of it it's nothing but junk why would they change something so good I don't understand they're going to lose more customers than it's worth don't waste your money it is not the same stuff

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

@Fancygirl​ 

Got some in poundland last week, try there ... look at the size on the back of the box old one is 47g.

1 Message

• 

62 Points

Il y a 2 m

Recently I finished the last tube of the original adhesive and began using the new. I did notice the color blue on the box and the tube has changed from a darker navy blue to a brighter and lighter blue. In addition to the box color difference, the color of the adhesive has changed into a bright pink. Obviously a change has been made to the composition of the adhesive and that change has left the product less effective. I don't appreciate being told to see my dentist regarding this problem as my dentures or gums may have changed. One day I used the original and everything was fine. Then the next day using the new bright pink adhesive and my dentures were dancing around my mouth while trying to eat. My dentures and my gums DID NOT change overnight. I quit consuming hot beverages and soups because the adhesive does not hold up to the heat. So frustrating and so sad something that worked so well has been tinkered with and made ineffective. I would love to know what everyone would suggest to use. 

3 Messages

• 

82 Points

Il y a 2 m

Yeah I like the way they try to blame it on our gums but when you've been using it for 20 years how can your gums change they've already made the changes they're going to make especially when you have the old tube and put it in right after you use the new one and it holds perfectly they can't lie keep lying and tell you the same stuff because it's definitely not don't know what they done I wish they'd figure it out and put it back the way it was

22 Messages

• 

270 Points

Il y a 2 m

Writing a dissertation for sale nowadays is a difficult task. For example, I couldn't do it on my own and had to seek help from experts. It's also difficult to locate a firm capable of creating a dissertation. But thanks to dissertation formatting services  I was able to complete it. It was only recently that I discovered it. Reading is highly recommended; it will not be unnecessary.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

Il y a 1 m

It's awful, noticed they have also changes the size, used the be 47g now 40g. Been able to get some of the old ones and get  load to cover but hopefully they will change back. 

3 Messages

• 

82 Points

Il y a 1 m

I I hope so too I've been looking for the old haven't found any yet but I'm going to keep looking because the new stuff is just junk doesn't even last in the mouth 15 minutes and your dentures are loose