M

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Tue, Feb 9, 2021 8:31 PM

Fix Odent with zinc

I have been using fixadent for 4 months, recommended by dentist. Just recently became terribly ill with nausea vomiting headaches body pain blurred vision and dizzy.  Dr said oh you have vertigo, never examined me, just made this assumption based on symptoms.  I took the meds he gave me but wasn't helping.  Started noticing I was feeling better without my teeth in and worse with them in. Starting researching this and found something called Zinc Toxicity..I was slowly poisoning myself with this product. Because if you wear dentures, you know that cream or paste is being swallowed all day. Im trying a Zinc free product right now, but still recovering from the last . But can see a huge difference in my health. My advice is find something Zinc, taste ,chemical  free to try. I nearly landed in the hospital just in 4 months of use.

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

10 m ago

We offer a denture stabilization product that is an alternative for people with Zinc allergies.  It is not an adhesive but instead  lower denture stabilizers that you add to your lower denture.  The pressure from your tongue muscles then holds the denture down stabilizing it.  stabildent.com 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

10 m ago

Glad you're better. Doctor was an idiot. My gums hurt so bad. I can't bite down or chew. My teeth have been out for years yet it hurts to eat with the dentures. I paid a lot for them. I don't know what to do.