theresa_a_hill's profile

50 Messages

• 

1K Points

Sun, Mar 22, 2020 9:38 PM

Feedback on Cushion Grip and Pros/Cons

I was thinking about trying cushion grip for my upper and lower dentures and wanted to know if anyone has tried it. Can anyone give me the pros and cons?

292 Messages

• 

7.2K Points

2 y ago

Hi personally cushion grip was fantastic for me during a period of time, but I do not feel it works as well anymore. I think it all had to do with the changes during healing. I'd definitely give it a try. I am considering trying it again though. (I only have a full upper). Pros were no foul taste, no glue removal at days end, held strong, comfortable. Cons...not really any aside from the cost...but if it works then I'd say that doesn't matter.
Good luck

78 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

2 y ago

Hi my name is Diana and I'm the brand ambassador for cushion grip and I'm also a 30-year plus user of the product. There's nothing else I will use. The prices come down quite a bit since this company has recouped some of its money from buying the rights to produce it again. So I think it's great it's continuing to get better and better. But the one thing I will tell you and it's the important thing about cushion grip is the fact there is a learning curve to understanding how much you need for your particular dentures. And it's not very hard to do it just takes a little bit of practice. I would also say I'm not sure how long you've had your dentures but if you have any open sores in your mouth please don't use anything like on the market until that is healed. Now if you have any questions you be sure to let me know and I can talk you through the application.

50 Messages

• 

1K Points

I would love it if you can demo it on a video of how to use the product. Then I’d feel a lot more comfortable using it. How long does it last from what I remember reading it last a few days? Do you have any issues with food getting caught underneath?

50 Messages

• 

1K Points

1 y ago

Great thank you

1 Message

• 

60 Points

4 h ago

Today is the second time I've used this product & let be say it has been A game-changer for me. I'm 6 weeks out with full upper & lower immediate dentures, so my gums are changing so fast & sore spots were becoming an everyday experience 😔 now with the cushion grip no sore spot no slipping when I talk 😬now eating is still a learning experience now made a little easier with cushion grip, this should be a part of the whole denture experience & handed out like that nasty tube adhesive they send you home with!