hanelakais_mama's profile

30 Messages

• 

698 Points

Tue, Nov 12, 2019 5:17 AM

Disappointed with my mail order of Cushion Grip

Didn't receive my mail order of Cushion Grip. On Saturday, I get an email @ 12:04 (I'm still @ home) saying "delivered in/at mailbox". I look outside my door, no package. Go straight to my mailbox - no package. Mail lady arrives @ 4pm I ask her if she has a package or envelope for my address - she double checks her truck and bag - nothing. She said to contact Cushion Grip. I email them today, gave them all the details above and I get a reply "we delivered it out on (x date) to (my address), if you didn't receive your package you need to contact USPS." Ugh, @ this point I'm frustrated because I guess I was expecting more, so I reply "... That's exactly what I did, I literally spoke to the mail lady herself and she didn't have my package, she told me to contact you. Look, I'm an honest person, not trying to get free products, just trying to get the product I purchased..."
The way I see it is - as a seller, they should be responsible up until the buyer receives the package. I didn't spend much on it - $8.99 with promo code - but that's not the point. So I'm thinking, maybe the mail lady took my package. Maybe USPS just cleared my package as delivered? I mean, I don't know. What should I do? I know it's not a HUGE deal, but I really was looking forward in trying this product out. I also have a sample of Secure on the way and I purchased the snug fit Denture Fit. Crossing my fingers I get my product. It's not like I can just go down the road and buy these products nor does my money grow on trees.

78 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

2 y ago

Hi I'm Diana the brand ambassador for cushion grip and I understand your frustrations. You do have to go through the post office, they have the ability to track that where the company does not. Once they put it in the mail it is out of their hands, they have no control, they don't know when it's being sent or where it's being sent or how long it's going to take other than what they were told by the post office just like you. You need to call your local post office explain to them the situation and ask them to please find your package.

The company does not have any control once it leaves their hands and I hope you understand what I'm saying because there's no way for them to be able to do anything because it's going through a shipping / mailer company and not something that the shippers truck is delivering to your door. Therefore they are not responsible for what the shipper does. Please don't take this as a cop out it's just the fact. The company definitely wants you to get your product they definitely want you to try it and experience it and once you get your product you're going to see a card in there with my picture my name and my phone number for you to contact me if you have any questions. Other than that they had done all they can do.

30 Messages

• 

698 Points

2 y ago

Hi Diana, I totally understand what you're saying and I agree. I went into the post office today to see what may have happened to my order. Like I stated previously, I have other orders coming in and that's why I'm so anxious, I don't want my other order to go missing. Im not upset with Cushion Grip company at all, my frustrations comes from the "unknown" the "not knowing" what's going on. I absolutely trust that the company I ordered from did mail it to my correct address, and I agree with you that I am USPS should do a investigation on my package - and that's exactly what's going on. The Manger I spoke to this morning agrees and in her words "it looks fishy that the order says it got delivered @ 12:04pm but mail didn't physically arrive until 4pm." She said there's only ONE carrier that delivers to my area and she don't believe that the carrier came special delivery @ 12:04 to my mailbox - only to come back @ 4pm. I'm sorry if it looks like I'm bashing your product - I'm not trying to. I should have been more specific. Anyways I had my daughter put in another order for me, get it delivered to her mailbox. I'll look for your card. Thank you for your reply. If I have any questions or concerns I'll contact you. Have a great day!

3 Messages

• 

92 Points

I ordered this product a little while back through amazon. I hope you like it when you do receive it. Sad you didn’t get out the first time . I use my P.O. Box because my USPS is not always reliable nor is UPS . I myself did not care for the product still have half tube that I will most like just trash. Each person is different and hope you really like it.
Best wishes.

46 Messages

• 

900 Points

suzanne jordan, What is it you don't like about it? Are you thinking it's an adhesive, like Polident? A lot of people misunderstand that due to the name. It is, actually, like a re-liner. I also found that Cushion Grip's instructions leave a lot to be desired. I found a youtube video that helped me apply it better.

There is a point, though, where a person has to get new dentures. I'm having more problems now. So, Cushion Grip, while a good product, isn't holding my lower denture in like before. But it is still better than not using it.