• 

264 Points

Il y a 3 y

I am a newbie and will get my comfy lites in 5 months

160 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

Il y a 3 y

me , and I love and have the Best Dentist .. have had no problems and for great and almost like my own .. Onky up top.. Bottoms are mine but one tooth on left and one on right .. back molar so had two implants for that .. Question do u have or thinking of getting ! Wouldn’t go no other way.. basic is just that .. but I know Comfy expensive but it’s worth it

12 Messages

• 

474 Points

Il y a 3 y

I have had my comfylites for about 8 months now and I used Aspen Dental for those needs. I had the remainder of my teeth pulled and wore temp dentures for 6 months and I thought the temps were pretty good, Comfylites fit better and are lighter weight. I never use any adhesive on my tops but I do need adhesive on my bottoms--my bottoms fit very good but I dont have any suction so adhesive is needed. So far I am happy. I have not had to go back for any adjustments nor have I had any problems with my comfylites. They are pricey and the ones I have have a 7 year guarantee/warranty but I feel they are worth the price. FYI--all too often I go to bed with them in as I forget they are there...

160 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

I have done that too lol

43 Messages

• 

904 Points

Can you purchase these at any Dentist?

275 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

Sorry hun no the comfylites is the upgraded denture from Aspen Dental, affordable dentures also has an upgraded denture made the same way, both are supposed to be thin and lite.

160 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

Aspen Dental it’s the best .. stay away from Affordable dental . Know quite few who ha e had issues and there unwillingness to work with patients ! Turn you loose once they got their money! Now Comfylites thru Aspen has 7 year warranty and work for with until its right ! Now other areas affordable could be okay .. but I reccomend Aspen Dental ..

275 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

I plan on getting the comfylite from Aspen Im waiting on my insurance to tell me how much I have to pay out of pocket, my original dentist screwed up 2 sets of temps and I paid $1000 so I went to affordable and paid $600 for a set to try to wear until I can get to Aspen, the insurance said it could take a month for approval and I was sick of not having teeth, plus I plan on making this upper into a horseshoe when I get my new set.

275 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

Il y a 3 y

Thats awesome to hear, Im thinking of going that route I need another healing denture and then my final denture, did they give you their classic denture for your healing period ???

12 Messages

• 

474 Points

I do believe it is the classic for the temp but not positive. I keep the temp for an "extra" set just in case. The temps are made pretty good but not what your perm will look like. The perms are lighter and have a more precise fit.

275 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

I read someone else said that they give you the classic for your temp denture, Im waiting to hear from them. They were putting in a pre estimate to my insurance and will let me know how much out of pocket extra I need to upgrade to the comfylites, my insurance will pay for the classic plus only. keep me updated on your progress with them.

10 Messages

• 

150 Points

Il y a 9 m

Comfylites fit better and are lighter weight. I never use any adhesive on my tops but I do need adhesive on my bottoms--my bottoms fit very good but I dont have any suction so adhesive is needed. - Roofing Company