kelly_fcaa8f's profile

44 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 3:35 PM

Wow, amazing how much they took off

Hello everyone. As many of you know I have had nothing but trouble with ill fitting dentures. I had questioned denture thickness in the beginning and posted a picture that was taken a few days after getting them. Would love your input on the images taken after the second adjustment.....

68 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 y ago

Mine were lots thinner and consequently much more comfortable.  Though I don't believe they are quite as thin as yours.  But, if they feel better, great!  That's the name of the game.

200 Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 y ago

Ur bottom one dosnt look straight at all I can't belive they molded ur mouth like that.I hope they fit better than at first.

44 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 y ago

I can't wear them at all, they have taken permanent residency in a cup of water. They were made too wide all together and have messed up my jaw, lips, cheeks. I look like a muppet that had a stroke when I wear them. I think their last attempt ( they have done 2), shows just how improperly done the mold was. The bottom slices my gums all the way around now and the top has such a hump in it that it literally wobbles on the roof of my mouth....even with wads of adhesive.... They are so thin and ground down there is virtually nothing left to grind off but teeth. I started with a new dentist Monday and we've done impressions and all. Today I go for my wax try in.

1 Message

• 

62 Points

Those look like my first upper. I called them Mr. Ed horse teeth. Good luck!!!

44 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Thanks Barbara! I was able to get past the teeth, it's the hump on the roof of the mouth that was killing me. Can't wait for my new ones!

200 Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 y ago

Glad ur making head way that last pic looks so strange.it has to hurt wearing them.

44 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 y ago

Patti, the pain from trying to wear those won out against my vanity. It's going toothless for me until I get my new ones. My sores are starting to heal but dang.....so dizzy all the time now. The room spins sometimes while just sitting and my jaw makes disgusting crunchy sounds. I am hoping all of this will just go away.

200 Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 y ago

kelly ihear u pain isn't much fun.just keep up the salt water.crunching dosnt sound good .sounds like u still have teeth in there.when will u get new ones?. Praying for u.

68 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 y ago

Keep trying.  You'll get satisfaction eventually.  Good luck!!

44 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 y ago

Thanks everyone. It's a long journey, unfortunately I started out on the wrong road. I'm on the right path now and ready to bust forward. I didn't get to do a wax try in on Friday ,due to the storms the teeth that were ordered didn't arrive on time. I'm good with that though as it will give my mouth a few more days to heal. I've been sucking and swishing with lemon juice and it seems to have opened up the salivary ducts that were compressed. My gland that was pear sized is now about normal. The cheek on that side has feeling again and it's muscles are working better. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

200 Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 y ago

Kelly iam glad ur doing better. I will leep praying for u.

44 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 y ago

Hang tough, Kelly.  I'm in virtually the same boat, but I can tell that my sores are starting to heal, so I'm pretty much just staying at home.  I'll go back up tomorrow and have them make further adjustments so that I can actually wear these dentures.  We'll get there yet, girl!  Hugs.

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

2 m ago

The motive of providing accounts of all ranges on our platform is to give customers what they demand and what they deserve.
csgo ranked accounts
gta 5 modded accounts for sale