Skip to main content
Denture Living Community

4 Messages

• 

188 Points

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 1:16 AM

Twelve hours till 29 teeth extracted freaking out

So idk I’m just super freaking out i looked for oral surgeons in my area and no one can see me till May. I wanted to be knocked out or gas. That’s not possible. I finally learned i needed to go when i started getting constant abscesses at my upper fangs between the nose. That was my wake up call...right now still on antibiotics to treat a current abscess in that area I’m just hoping the novacaine works. I’m so scared. I won’t have immediate dentures i will need to wait a few months and just get permanent ones....please show some love i could seriously use it right about now...29 teeth pulled due to genetics and me never getting enamel :(

Responses

51 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

3 years ago

I know how scary it is to go to the dentist. I used to get chills just thinking about going and getting any work done. At least you won't feel anything because they will numb your face. While you're sitting in the chair, think of something that makes you happy, a memory. That helped me when I went thru it anyway. I always repeat to myself..."That which does not kill us makes us stronger". LOL. I don't know if that'll help you but, it does me sometimes. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. God bless you. 

14 Messages

• 

324 Points

3 years ago

No immediate dentures? How will you make it a few months?