G

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 12:40 PM

Top denture

I had all my top teeth removed 5 days ago and an immediate top denture pit it. It’s going ok I guess except the palate part on roof of my mouth in back is digging in and really hurting  me? Any suggestions?

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

Il y a 1 a

For what it's worth, this challenge on the medicinal technology and please check deck and fence painting.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 1 a

Why don't you let your gums to become fully healed before you pit in a denture?

www.fortcollinsdeckbuilders.com

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Been there, what I did is I gargle a warm water with a little amount of salt. Effective in my case:)

Regards,

Madi | Door Fabrication Austin

1 Message

• 

60 Points

I tried this and it worked great! Thank you. - Best for Diabetes

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

Thank you for sharing this amazing post. keep up the great work Click Here

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 1 a

Try to visit your orthodontist, the ask their opinion. or Visit here

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 7 m

You can take medicine for it, or you can contact your dentist for proper medication. Check out now and learn more here.

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

Il y a 7 m

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Thanks for sharing! cheap kitchen renovations

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

Il y a 2 m

What i do not realize is actually how you’re not really much more well-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!   HappyMod

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

Il y a 2 m

What i do not realize is actually how you’re not really much more well-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!   HappyMod